• Welcome Guest

Forum Guidelines Bluelight Rules
    Fun 💃 Threads Overdosed? Click
    D R U G   C U L T U R E

What is the reason that you like or dislike opioids?

Hydromethomine

Bluelighter
Why do you guys like opioids, or why not? Maybe it's the comfort, how easy it is to forget things, maybe you get focused. Whatever it is, feel free to share! I like them because of the feeling but mostly because all of my worries escape with them.

This is not really OD material. I'll try it over in DC and see what they wanna do with it, if anything.

OD--->DC

I like opiates because despite all the bullshit society throws at you opiates are always there to numb the pain and say "everything is gonna be alright". What I hate about opiates is that the feeling doesn't last forever and when you come down you come WAY down and have to deal with society and withdrawals. Opiates have this way of tricking you into thinking everything is fine until you've dug yourself a hole that's hard to get out of sometimes... in the end though you can't blame the drug for being easily manipulated by the sick bitch... we all knew what we were getting ourselves into. I'm just glad that kratom snagged me up before the more sadistic opies did.

I figure a majority of people use it to numb the pain of the world. Everything rocks when you're on opioids, but not so much when you come down.

Reason I like? All of the above.
Except for when there isn't any :/

I used to hate getting nauseous while high but that doesn't happen anymore...

I hate getting nauseous from it. It's not too enjoyable. The good part for me is that I nod at the doses I get nauseous at.

I dislike the nausea as well. I can't get a strong effect without getting queasy in the stomach. I vomitted the last time I tried some.

I don't think I'll try any again except for possible medical reasons.

I was on the verge of vomiting a few days ago, but I just sat down. Laying down seemed to make it worse. So I sat there. And to keep me preoccupied, I was nodding out for most of the time. This greatly helped the situation. Haven't been back to that dose QUITE yet, but I plan on getting back there eventually.

^ Kratoms decent if you have no tolerance, otherwise you'll likely be dissapointed. I guess I'm lucky, opioids don't give me nausea except for tramadol but I rarely use trammies and only in doses small enough to act as a mere potentiator for other opioids.

I liked them because they felt damn good and allowed me to be numb and not care about all the shit in life.

I hate them because they destroyed me.

Opiates provide a fake sense of comfort. They are an artificial good feeling, not rooted in anything real and true. After that long of being numb, you just lose pieces of yourself. But none of that changes the fact that they feel fucking amazing.

Definitely addicting little things. I always say to my friends "I wish I could live my entire life with that feeling" but of course, I can't.

^

Yes, once I had a a taste, it was very hard to go back to living any other way. Once you get used to something that is comfortable and convenient, it's difficult to go back to living without it.

How would you like to go back to using a telephone to connect to the internet with a dial-up modem connection? How about having a 19 inch black and white TV non HD instead of a 55 inch HD display?

If you could feel great all the time and have confidence and the feeling like nothing can hurt you, physically and emotionally, what lengths would you go to keep that feeling?

I can tell you now, I would give up the big HD tv and the high speed internet if I was guaranteed unlimited opiates for life!

I liked them because they felt damn good and allowed me to be numb and not care about all the shit in life.

I hate them because they destroyed me.

Opiates provide a fake sense of comfort. They are an artificial good feeling, not rooted in anything real and true. After that long of being numb, you just lose pieces of yourself. But none of that changes the fact that they feel fucking amazing.

Thats a very good point Scagnattie, though opiates may not have destroyed me (and many others) yet.... doesn't mean they can't and never will.
Nobody is immortal.

semi-dislike, expensive (except for heroin) make me tired, and i like getting shit done. they feel good though.

also i dislike being around people who are on them, especially shady ass junkies.