• Welcome Guest

Forum Guidelines Bluelight Rules
    Fun 💃 Threads Overdosed? Click
    D R U G   C U L T U R E

What Is the Reason That Ends Your Binges besides running out of drugs or money or having work etc

My latest just ended thanks to 3 successive bunk deals where it was close to 30 % cut, an absence of any further cash for another 2 weeks, and tolerance so high I literally felt I was injecting pure saline. Being a few days past the end of it I marvel at at my own stupidity/commitment/enthusiasm pushing it as far as I did for such diminishing returns.

Physically and mentally I could easily keep going but I just wouldn’t be feeling a thing and it would be pissing away money.
This is exactly what happens to me and why I stop the binge too.

I am an every day user, I never run out. Was thinking about what to add to that, but that's how it is....

lol couldn't ever stop spinnin out. if i passed out in the places i stayed in the sketchy fuckers around me probably would have taken my few belongings. the blackouts usually finally were the only reason i would finally stop the meth for x amount of hours. i'd just come to randomly somewhere. i wasn't much for self control.

Well after over 10 years of heavy painkiller usage, never stopping then tapered due to the opiate “ crisis” hitting the uk now im on a much lower dose but what has been stopping me recently has been the fact that all of a sudden on my binge day i nod off far too much and that stops me because it never used to happen even when on stupid amounts of morphine and oxy. Yet now on a much lower dose although still would kill someone with no tolerance, i nod constantly on a binge day. So that wrecks it for me.