• Cannabis Discussion Welcome Guest
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules

what is the MOST POTENT weed you have ever smoked?

I think the three most potent I've had were Durban Poison, Gravity x Sour Diesel, and Jack Herrer (in that order). The Durban was grown with organic hydro, really was the best out of the three as far as potency and taste goes.

Old picture of the gravity x sour diesel for your viewing pleasure.. tasted soo good. =D
Picture4172.jpg

probably some jack herer a friend brought from amsterdam. he only had a little bit left, maybe 0.3g and we shared it in a joint with 4 people. i thought we wouldnt feel a thing but we were all high as fuck for a good 3 hours. great great weed. never felt so carefree and happy from weed. slightly like drunk euphoria but without much physical effects.

none of the stuff I bought in amsterdam matched the jack herer!

Some very properly grown organic sour diesel that was also correctly cured.

Mmmmm.......love

blueberry xmango.... i was out on the street while my guy was giving it to me DOUBLE wrapped and in an evalope and i smelled it 4 5 feet away even before meeting him!!! you could only imgaine when i smelled it up close.... dDDddAAaaAAmmmMMmnnnnNNn

G-13 i have some right now and its fucking unreal. looks as if its been dipped in sugar. the best ive ever smoked hands down. 1 hit and your just plain messed up, so imagine what a whole bowl to yourself does, thats what i do cause i smoke alone most of the time. INSANE bud, and it fucking stinks. had it in my back pack in a meta tin for like 10 min driving home and the stench was seeping from my bag.

The best bud I've smoked is OG Kush from a medical club in SoCal.

It wasn't mine, so I'm not 100% sure, but I believe it was rated at 20% THC.

While kush strains are usually a rich green, these buds were so coated in trichromes that they looked like a white strain. The buds were extraordinarily sticky; you could make finger hash after tearing up just a bowl's worth.

I've smoked it out of a bong and a vape. I actually found it more intense from a bong. It tasted delicious, slightly sweet and piny, from either.

The high was very intense; as a kush, the couchlock and body high were fantastic, but, due to the extremely high quality, it was also heady like a sativa. A couple hits will get a veteran stoner baked, and my one excessive session (basically a 'power hour' of bong hits) left me feeling almost like I was tripping.

If you live in Cali, I highly suggest trying to get your hands on some medical buds. They're ridiculous.

in chicago best weed i think i came across was a organic purple strain that thsi guy called purple holly field it was a real intense body high only had a few bong rips from it but yea it was the g spot along with soem other chi town favorites, hemp star, bin laden kush, and green crack.

-Fil- said:
1/8th for 50$ which is pretty expensive.
$50 per 1/8 is pretty average for chronic where im from...

but some of the best i have had was called sweet tooth. very leafy and crystals were very very visable.

The very best i can think of was this stuff thats $400 a quarter
Im not sur of the name but i know it came from florida (who knows where it was from origonaly probbably jamaca)
lots of red hairs and very big leafs. darker green

one hit and your gone....expensive as hell though

Headband, might be the strongest bud I've had. tons of crystals and a very pleasant taste. supposedly it is : OG Kush x Master Kush x Sour Diesel.

It was called Haze A5, can't find it anymore though since my source where I got that is gone now. :(

Currently I'd buy NY Diesel Haze / Super Silver Haze / Amnesia Haze when it's available, pretty expensive but quality over quantity for me unless there is some White Widow or Super Skunk available, then I'll usually buy more of that instead. :)

Old thread btw xD

Interesting thread, cause good weed will always get you high. but its nice to see some other strains to look out for to get really blasted.

Some super memorable strains on my list include
-really good batch of jack herer, which would launch me into a pretty up sativa influenced high. Really gives the high in high, where u just feel off the ground with a good mood.
-Sour Wreck(cormbo of trackwreck and sour diesel) This was a great combo, if only the eighth didnt go so fast.
-Trainwreck , nearly everytime ive found this strain it has made me very blasted even with a big tolerance.
-Ak 47, this one i cant over smoke or i get paranoia, its very strong and so i have to be careful not to overtoke. Brings a nice up feeling with a foggy mind as well
-white widow, For a good batch of white widow, not many other strains can compete. Ive found the highs to change a bit depending on the strain, but they all get me very high.

that is a tough question. after smoking so many years, so many batches and types i cant possibly remember them all.

i do remember a few fire buds but they were not given a strain name.