• Select Your Topic Then Scroll Down
    Alcohol Bupe Benzos
    Cocaine Heroin Opioids
    RCs Stimulants Misc
    Harm Reduction All Topics Gabapentinoids
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums

Opioids What is the most euphoric opiate

Sambino

Greenlighter
Is heroin or dilaudid the most euphoric opiate or is opium more euphoric I don't know what do you guys think

For me it's Oxycodone and Oxymorphone. Pretty much anything oxy-. Heroin is nice, I've still always preferred my oxycontin though :) Dilaudid never made me high though, unless your shooting it up of course... that was a fuckin' rush, I puked my brains out though.

Is heroin or dilaudid the most euphoric opiate or is opium more euphoric I don't know what do you guys think
I don't get much euphoria from any of them, but I hear hydromorphone has pretty intense euphoria.

Dilaudid is yucky. Well, I guess if you IV it people enjoy it. As for me it affects me strangely when given in a medica setting...burning backbone, heart rate drops, etc.

I've snorted a few years ago, and it was gross.

Opana is the best for me, or oxycodone. However, after 20+ years of using, those dopamine receptors are fried, so no euphoria anymore. Blah.

To me:

Overall - IV heroin is the most euphoric, to me, by a pretty wide margin. The rush is great, and the following high is just perfect. I'm not trying to glorify it, because as great as the high is, it's just not worth it period.
Non-IV route of administration - oxycodone, especially railed, but orally as well compared to other opiods.

Smoked opium is less intensely euphoric, and more very relaxing/somewhat psychedelic.

I've heard oxymorphone from most people, but ive never tried it myself. From what i have tried(oxycodone, hydrocodone, and codeine), i found hydrocodone the most euphoric, but generally people prefer oxycodone over it.

Oxymorphone is the best I ever had. Better than any H. Sniffing a 40mg Opana IR was the best rush I ever felt. Better than any IV H I experienced later... never could get more opanas tho

There is a difference between opiates and opioids as most of you know, My favorite opiate is poppy seed tea. Sounds crazy I know but if you get seeds that leave your tea completely dark and bitter then it is a whole different experience. Favorite opioid though is fentanyl though for sure. Anyone else remember the gel patches? Be safe everyone!

This typeof thread has been done to death.

Oxymorphone always seems to win followed by if IV'ing hydromorphone then oxycodone or diamorphine (Depending on user preference.), or if not IV'ing then it's normally followed by either oxycodone or diamorphine, depending on user preference.

Poppyguy69 you said fentanyl is your fave and also mentioned the gel patches.

Here in the UK where prescription opioids aren't as widely used recreationally as in the US we still get the old gel patch fentanyl and the original formula Oxycontin (Just crush and sniff, apparently easy to inject'em but I never have.) including 120mg light blue OxyContin's!

Not sure if we get the Dilaudid brand of hydromorphone but we do get the Palladone which I imagine will be the original formula. Sadly our MSContin's by NAPP (NAPP here have the license off of Purdue to make OxyContin in the UK) are a pain in the arse to do anything but swallow. Which is strange cause of NAPP keeping the original formula for OxyContin.

Sigh...I like long acting ones(trying to stay sober and do right now and stay away from opiates...on subs) but from the ones I've tried Dillies Injected(not reccomending you inject, it is also pretty damn good if you plug it). I had opaano once with a low tolerance the dose was 20mg but it was the kind that was impossible to crush,but it made me feel pretty good...it's suppose to be the king of opiates and alot of people like it better than H....morphine. Also I will also have a sweet spot for STRONG glasses of pod tea or toss and washed, it just last sooo long, but is not in your face like say oxy or other opiates...with low tolerances maintaince drugs like methadone or suboxone are pretty DAMN good IMO, but while on maintaince not that great and destroy the possibly of euphorea from other opiates unless you let yourself go into w/ds and then take something(with subs anyway). Also Oxycodone, what I have most experiece with...snorted/IV(not reccomending this)/or ate. Soooo

Oxycodone, Dillies, Good Pod/Seed tea/ Maintaince drugs if you are not on them for maintaince...but do your research on the dose of those if your tolly is low or medium... and weed makes ALL of them better, not stoned but just a few hits.

You can still get the gel patches, PAZ & Watson are 2 brands that still make them..

based on my limited experience:

1) heroin
2) hydrocodone
3) morphine
4) kratom
5) codeine

oxymorphone is unique in that instead of any morepin or dilly/dope rush it has the slightest head feeling and if I am shhoting in W/D I get a tense shoulder shiver and couple sneezes before feeling like melting. The other thing is the 7-9 hour half life of oxymorphone vs. 1-3 hour half life making it usefull for pain relief or if my terms corrects as far as street talk, "Yoa broa, It's like this broa, It's got dem legs that run marathons, but broa careful as it creeps without a rush broa." That was the most I could get, but ya basically the peak builds over a half houx without a real rush as I said, but an immediate noticeable and powerful wave of relief hardly noticeable at first making it to end up doing 5x what a starting dose should be and end up nodding for 7-9 even twice that till it wears off.

Oxymorphone is a useful tool for pain management.... IV use to get high of diverted meds is just fucked as those diverted meds can manageme someones pain.

Dilly is a good rush and more commonly prescribed, but should be a last resort only if the local dope really sucks that much....... The common quality here takes addicts 3 grams to do while the higher quality takes 0.5-1 where real on point pure dope that could kill a person with a point is nowhere to be found.

I always felt let down by dilaudid - the rush was INSANE, even compared to a fat shot of good dope, but after the rush broke, it was kind of 'blah'. I swear, I even felt depressed a few times while on it. LOL
I guess that while I loved the rush of it, I found the high afterwards to be really lacking the euphoria of H or even morphine.

IV dilaudid or heroin blows everything else out of the water for me. But don't shoot up unless you do already

My top 5 most euphoric opiates,

1. Oxycodone
2. Methadone
3. Oxymorphone
4. Hydromorphone (IV)
5a. Hydrocodone
5b. Morphine (IV)

Oxycodone is my No. 1 because it's a complete opiate. With unique stimulation in smaller doses, the sedation you get with higher doses which produces an intense and euphoric nod. It also produces an excellent rush.
Thebest nod I have ever had came with Methadone. I was in a dream like state of mind, the sedation from Methadone is unique and IMO very euphoric.
I dont have too much experience with Oxymorphone, only had it like twice. But it was intensely strong and gave me a great nod.
I've never IV'd anything outside the Hospital, that's where I got my experiment from IV Hydromorphone and IV Morphine. They both felt pretty similiar, the difference was Hydromorphone had a much better rush, and Morphine lasted longer. I've had just a couple shots of Hydromorphone, and about 4 shots of Morphine. So not too much experience with those either. They both suck when taken orally though, and even worse when snorted.

Last edited:
oxymorphone is unique in that instead of any morepin or dilly/dope rush it has the slightest head feeling and if I am shhoting in W/D I get a tense shoulder shiver and couple sneezes before feeling like melting..

lol wtf, Taco, did the dilly make you go through the shiver and sneeze routine overtime you shot it?