• Select Your Topic Then Scroll Down
    Alcohol Bupe Benzos
    Cocaine Heroin Opioids
    RCs Stimulants Misc
    Harm Reduction All Topics Gabapentinoids
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums

Benzos What is the elimination half-life+duration of Flubromaze-PAM Vs NOR-flurazepam? I'm low on Norflurazepam and cant get more what is an equivalent dose?

Drag2019

Bluelighter
Now bluelighters I need the best and most INTELLIGENT MINDS to come to together especially if you know a lot about benzos to help me solve this problem to start I'd like to state this benzo apparently is a partial agonist in another one of the few blue light thread I read about it.

I'm nearly out of NOR-flurazepam Research Chemical I was using to wean of clonazepam due to far longer duration of effect and elimination half-life compared to clonazepam. I can easily get Flubromaze-PAM that I read takes 4 hours to peak or longer? 2 hours for norflurazepam. I also read it's a very hypnotic benzo and not something you want to get addicted to so I don't know if I should use more clonazepam replace 15mg of norflurazepam (I overkilled it when replacing my clonazepam) I'm on a day plus 3mg Clonazepam and 30mg Temazepam daily.

@axe battler
The muscle relaxing properties made me think of diazepam, but stronger and more pronounced effects (not as much as alprazolam though - more like a combo of the two) with about the same length.

However, it never blew my anxiety out of the water like diazepam or alprazolam. I liked it more as a sleeping aid than a daytime benzo, despite the length.

It lasts a couple of days. I liked the effects and although the duration wasnt ideal, I thought it was a nice benzo. Reminded me of diazepam and bromazepam

It's literally the prescription Benzo Flurazepam one of the brand names for it is Dalmane. If I had to decide on a similar benzo that feels like this I would say Diazepam with longer duration with more of a punch regarding muscle relaxation etc.

It has the STRONGEST MUSCLE RELAXING properties of ANY OTHER benzo there if using the right dose. Duration of effect is 8-12 hours and up to 24 hours for high doses. Less than 10mg is perfect for GAD. At 10mg+ is when the hypnotic effects begin Daily dosing makes it 1.5-2x as strong same way clonazepam effects build up dosing daily.

here is another thread discussing Norflurazepam but it's a very enjoyable benzo that is the active drug produced by your liver when using the prescription hypnotic sleep aid Flurazepam. It's also produced by a lot of other benzos 7+ I think.