• Psychedelic Drugs Welcome Guest
    View threads about
    Posting RulesBluelight Rules
    PD's Best Threads Index
    Social ThreadSupport Bluelight
    Psychedelic Beginner's FAQ

What is the difference between a 250ug LSD trip and a 310ug trip?

snowdaytoday

Bluelighter
Will the difference be discernible or subtle and not very noticeable? How much more intense would 310ug be than a 250ug trip?

The 250ug trip could sometimes feel stronger than a 310 ug trip depending on set and setting
LSD has a much more linear dose response curve than other psychedelics so it would likely be more intense but not by too much.

No one can give you an answer for this because one one knows how much they are actually taking...

No one can give you an answer for this because one one knows how much they are actually taking...

For fucks sake I am so sick of hearing this. Yes, I know it is nearly impossible to know your exact dose, but for practicality sake, lets assume that the dose estimates are at least somewhat close to being correct. NOW, can you answer the question? If not, no need to even reply again to this thread.

It's really going to depend on the person, everyone's unique in their respones in neurochemistry and such, no need to be so armed brother were only here to help!

I didn't mean to sound rude, I apologize. I was a little drunk last night when I wrote that. But honestly for the sake of discussion, let's assume that the doses are in fact the micrograms that I said they are.

I have been told by a few people that LSD starts to become a different beast above the 300 mark.

This does not mean that 310 will be too different to 250, but I presume it means that any addition of dose above 300 is potentiating how much more you 'trip' per ug relative to a dose below the 300 mark. Of course there is nothing magic about the 300ug point but I guess somewhere around there the doses don't need to increase much more to greatly increase the intensity of a trip.

Like I said it will all depend on the person. I personally like to go deep. I've done a lot of LSD and always liked it higher end, though low end has its virtues. To some the difference will be night and day, to others such as myself it won't be insanity but....

It does relay depend on set and setting and the person

Level 1 (1/3 Tab - 75ug)

This level produces a mild "stoning" effect, with some visual enhancement (i.e. brighter colours, etcetera). Some short term memory anomalies. Left/right brain communication changes causing music to sound "wider".

Level 2 (1/2 Tab, ~112ug)

Bright colors, and visuals (i.e. things start to move and breathe), some 2 dimensional patterns become apparent upon shutting eyes. Confused or reminiscent thoughts. Change of short term memory leads to continual distractive thought patterns. Vast increase in creativity becomes apparent as the natural brain filter is bypassed.

Level 3 (1 Tabs, 225ug)

Very obvious visuals, everything looking curved and/or warped patterns and kaleidoscopes seen on walls, faces etc. Some mild hallucinations such as rivers flowing in wood grained or "mother of pearl" surfaces. Closed eye hallucinations become 3 dimensional. There is some confusion of the senses (i.e. seeing sounds as colors, etcetera). Time distortions and "moments of eternity".

Level 4 (1.5 Tabs, ~350ug)

Strong hallucinations, i.e. objects morphing into other objects. Destruction or multiple splitting of the ego. (Things start talking to you, or you find that you are feeling contradictory things simultaneously). Some loss of reality. Time becomes meaningless. Out of body experiences and e.s.p. type phenomena. Blending of the senses.

Level 5 (3+ Tabs, 450ug+)

Total loss of visual connection with reality. The senses cease to function in the normal way. Total loss of ego. Merging with space, other objects, or the universe. The loss of reality becomes so severe that it defies explanation. The earlier levels are relatively easy to explain in terms of measureable changes in perception and thought patterns. This level is different in that the actual universe within which things are normally perceived, ceases to exist! Satori enlightenment (and other such labels).

Enjoy responsibly. Trips are often hugely impacted by the type of environment you are in and the mindset you enter the trip with. Just remember, it's all a ride and don't take any crazy thoughts you have too seriously, enjoy the ride.... you may just find your eternal self.

For fucks sake I am so sick of hearing this. Yes, I know it is nearly impossible to know your exact dose, but for practicality sake, lets assume that the dose estimates are at least somewhat close to being correct. NOW, can you answer the question? If not, no need to even reply again to this thread.
Then word your question differently..."What is the difference with 25-30% increase in dosage of LSD?"...

Methinks there is a considerable difference between 75 micrograms plus 30% and 300 micrograms plus 30%.

My dosage estimates are right on. But they are my estimates not what some guy told me. No need to be a dick son. You aren't taking 310 mics that is what people are trying to get thru to you.
But if you really want to know the 50 mic difference between 250-300 is less noticeable to me than the difference between 150-200. The difference between 50 and 100 is like night and day. I doubt if you really took 200 that you would want more, because most people consider 200 way too much.

It does relay depend on set and setting and the person

Level 1 (1/3 Tab - 75ug)

This level produces a mild "stoning" effect, with some visual enhancement (i.e. brighter colours, etcetera). Some short term memory anomalies. Left/right brain communication changes causing music to sound "wider".

Level 2 (1/2 Tab, ~112ug)

Bright colors, and visuals (i.e. things start to move and breathe), some 2 dimensional patterns become apparent upon shutting eyes. Confused or reminiscent thoughts. Change of short term memory leads to continual distractive thought patterns. Vast increase in creativity becomes apparent as the natural brain filter is bypassed.

Level 3 (1 Tabs, 225ug)

Very obvious visuals, everything looking curved and/or warped patterns and kaleidoscopes seen on walls, faces etc. Some mild hallucinations such as rivers flowing in wood grained or "mother of pearl" surfaces. Closed eye hallucinations become 3 dimensional. There is some confusion of the senses (i.e. seeing sounds as colors, etcetera). Time distortions and "moments of eternity".

Level 4 (1.5 Tabs, ~350ug)

Strong hallucinations, i.e. objects morphing into other objects. Destruction or multiple splitting of the ego. (Things start talking to you, or you find that you are feeling contradictory things simultaneously). Some loss of reality. Time becomes meaningless. Out of body experiences and e.s.p. type phenomena. Blending of the senses.

Level 5 (3+ Tabs, 450ug+)

Total loss of visual connection with reality. The senses cease to function in the normal way. Total loss of ego. Merging with space, other objects, or the universe. The loss of reality becomes so severe that it defies explanation. The earlier levels are relatively easy to explain in terms of measureable changes in perception and thought patterns. This level is different in that the actual universe within which things are normally perceived, ceases to exist! Satori enlightenment (and other such labels).

Enjoy responsibly. Trips are often hugely impacted by the type of environment you are in and the mindset you enter the trip with. Just remember, it's all a ride and don't take any crazy thoughts you have too seriously, enjoy the ride.... you may just find your eternal self.

yes close to accurate - or substantially meaningful.

It's different for some people. I know people who did take a large dose of LSD and they did not hallucinate visually at all; but had more of a mental experience.

They did not take fake LSD or another drug since this was decades ago in the 60s, and everyone else who took the same LSD did have a psychedelic experience with visuals.