• Select Your Topic Then Scroll Down
    Alcohol Bupe Benzos
    Cocaine Heroin Opioids
    RCs Stimulants Misc
    Harm Reduction All Topics Gabapentinoids
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums

Meth What is the best way to take meth ?

Thrax

Bluelighter
It won't be long before I try meth for the first time.

I'd like to know the best way to take it, and the best dosage.

I've taken other amphetamines before, but I'd like to make sure I don't make any mistakes with this particular substance.

I just smoke it or eat it. Careful eating it it'll last a LOOOONG time and you can't just like feel it out as easily. Snorting is meh, fucks ya nose up and doesn't seem to work any better than oral and certainly isn't as good as properly vaporized material.

Final answer?

Smoking. Well, vaping. You better not burn it, it's nasty and a waste. Light touch with the heat is the name of the game lol.

Also please reconsider uh, making this a part of your life, it really does creep up on ya. Will be going weeks without it successfully (not even trying to "quit" just "cut back") and all the sudden I'm hit with this intense desire to just... do it again, lol. Careful now, shit is highly self reinforcing. It gets in your head and makes you like it. It feels like you decided to on your own, it's insidious.

Dosage? Less than you think probably. Wait it out for a little after each dose or redose and don't assume you didn't get enough. It's subtle but you will be well aware it's doing it's work on ya, lol.

I personally am hit with this really weird, overwhelmingly neutral feeling. A flat, clinical experience for me usually. Yes I am "awake" and "engaged" but a part of me that's normally overthinking or "unsure" is dead asleep. I am killin' it on autopilot with glee. I become super interested in attending to whatever I find most useful, no executive dysfunction, no being distracted by being emotional or horny or hungry or all that... human bullshit haha.

Seriously creeps me out but it's become an acquired taste and honestly I have a lot of respect for MA.

It is NOT a toy. Proceed with caution and self awareness! Best of luck.

Last edited:
Meth should always be used at the lowest effective dosage due to it's high potential for addiction, so I would suggest using the Desoxyn regimen and trying 5mg once a day, increasing your dose as needed.

Do not inject it or snort it, either gum it or ingest it. Snorting it will tear up your nose, and injecting it has a far higher likelihood of you becoming addicted.

Meth should always be used at the lowest effective dosage due to it's high potential for addiction, so I would suggest using the Desoxyn regimen and trying 5mg once a day, increasing your dose as needed.

Do not inject it or snort it, either gum it or ingest it. Snorting it will tear up your nose, and injecting it has a far higher likelihood of you becoming addicted.
Do people not smoke it where you come from or are having your experiences?

Last edited:
I find smoking it is highly wasteful & just goes soooo fast. And you have to keep smoking it in order to keep any sort of buzz going . I think smoking it is fun, but only if you have huge quantities and friends around to smoke it with. (And I may be just a completely inept, inefficient smoker too, who knows.) For me it's normally 80% oral and 20% snorting. I love bombing it because it lasts so goddamn long and I am on a budget so I need the most bang for the buck lol (actually the most bang for the buck would be injecting but I don't go there for various reasons.) Just my two cents...cheers

A friend of mine did an odd thing that I've adopted cause it seems to work. When he packs a fresh bowl he'll add a drop or two of water. The water makes melting it easier and reduces the likelihood of burning it. Which is a lot easier to do since he believes in melting it completely and then letting it resolidify (the second part I'm not sure I understand the reason for) before smoking it. I get melting it completely to burn off some of the violate chemicals but why the cooling part? Any ideas?

..he believes in melting it completely and then letting it resolidify (the second part I'm not sure I understand the reason for) before smoking it. I get melting it completely to burn off some of the violate chemicals but why the cooling part? Any ideas?

Enables your friend to observe various factors indicating purity and quality:

• The melting time / manner
• The viscosity of the liquid (watery or oily)
• Detect debris in the material
• Smell / Color
• Time from melting to crystallization
• Speed of re-crystallization
• Shape of the crystals .. etc etc

I’m usually paying attention to that stuff, especially with new material. Basic quality observations. It’s also just a fairly cool thing to watch. Like a snowflake, no two will ever be the same.

I try to stay around 5-15mg ingested once daily however whenever I take my planned dose I end up redosing 5-10mg more a few hours later and almost always regret it. Does anyone have any tips for preventing compulsive redosing or is it simply just willpower? It really feels like such a waste and keeps me up for longer than I would like.

I try to stay around 5-15mg ingested once daily however whenever I take my planned dose I end up redosing 5-10mg more a few hours later and almost always regret it. Does anyone have any tips for preventing compulsive redosing or is it simply just willpower? It really feels like such a waste and keeps me up for longer than I would like.
Wow, you must have -really- good gear AND zero tolerance or I have -extremely- awful gear AND ginormous tolerance. Because 5 - 15mg sounds like ... a very very miniscule amount. Sigh.

Harm reduction website. To me it's like asking what's the best way to get hit by a train.

But if it's something you're going to do regardless. . . Don't inject it.

Well I have tried a few times, snorting, swallowing or both and it's been underwhelming every time. Certainly no euphoria, not even a little horny. Just very wired. Maybe the quality in Europe just isn't all that.

why? what's better about that?

and do u mix with water and shoot with a syringe up there or simply shove a shard in?
Yeah shove a shard that will chemically burn an indentation on the underside of your tongue - up inside a sensitive mucus membrane.

No, you dissolve it in a teaspoon of water and a tiny pinch of baking soda to get it to neutral ph. Clean your rectum with an enema (unless you want it absorbed by the turds and wasted.

Use a child's medicine oral syringe - free from CVS.

Insert up to the handy guard, depress plunger. Lie down for 10-15 min so no leaks

Yeah shove a shard that will chemically burn an indentation on the underside of your tongue - up inside a sensitive mucus membrane.

No, you dissolve it in a teaspoon of water and a tiny pinch of baking soda to get it to neutral ph. Clean your rectum with an enema (unless you want it absorbed by the turds and wasted.

Use a child's medicine oral syringe - free from CVS.

Insert up to the handy guard, depress plunger. Lie down for 10-15 min so no leaks

ok thanks. Yeah I have no idea because never done it.

is it that much better than oral and snorting and smoking to go through this preparation?? is it worth it?

if u say yes I will try it

ok thanks. Yeah I have no idea because never done it.

is it that much better than oral and snorting and smoking to go through this preparation?? is it worth it?

if u say yes I will try it
It depends.

If you like a very stable high that lasts forever, after a very strong come up, then yes.

Be careful with the dose. By that I mean measure with a milligram scale.