• BASIC DRUG
    DISCUSSION
    Welcome to Bluelight!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
    Benzo Chart Opioids Chart
    Drug Terms Need Help??
    Drugs 101 Brain & Addiction
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums
  • BDD Moderators: Keif’ Richards | negrogesic

What is the best way to store Ritalin?

oxyladron

Bluelighter
Hello everyone, I bought some Ritalin (10mg) and because I still live with my parents that obviously doesn't know that I snort it (they know about my other bipolar medications) I was thinking if I could take the pills from the original chart and store the pills inside my empty Depakote box. Will the pills lose their effect or something like this?

(I hope this is understandable since my english is kinda bad, hahaha)

Storing them like that won't affect the pills in any way mate.

I also feel compelled, from the point of view of harm reduction, to point out that snorting ritalin while having bipolar disorder probably isn't the best thing for you, and could provoke an extreme manic episode, though I'm sure you already realise this :)

Hey there Oxyladron! Nice to hear from you again. You should not have any worries regarding storage of the pills. Proper storage practices (away from light, moisture etc.) are really not a big deal unless you're talking about months or years.

Yeah, I know but also I only had two hypomanic episodes, early on 2018's. Since then, my hypomania hasn't shown any signals, hahahah. But yeah, I'm pretty sure of the risks. Thanks for the advice!

Hey there Oxyladron! Nice to hear from you again. You should not have any worries regarding storage of the pills. Proper storage practices (away from light, moisture etc.) are really not a big deal unless you're talking about months or years.

Hi, Keif! Yeah, I have properly Depakote boxes with that little plastic thing with silica gel (which I think it's to avoid moisture) so I'm thinking of storaging them in thoses boxes. Thanks for the advice, man. Hope you're doing well!