• Psychedelic Drugs Welcome Guest
    View threads about
    Posting RulesBluelight Rules
    PD's Best Threads Index
    Social ThreadSupport Bluelight
    Psychedelic Beginner's FAQ

What Is The Best Way To Do Pure Extracted LSA Powder?

MeganMAvery1991

Greenlighter
So me and a good friend of mine have decided to extract LSA from Morning Glory seeds as a better and safer way to trip. I know that you can smoke (freebase) it, snort it, parachute it and put it into capsules and swallow them, but are there any other methods of consuming LSA? And also what is the BEST way to do it? I personally think that either smoking it or parachuting it would probably work best, but what is your opinion? And for those who have done pure DXM powder what all methods have you tried and which one would you say is your favorite?

LSA is a heat and light-sensitive compound. It would be unwise to smoke or vaporize it.

"LSA" seeds as you call them, actually contain a broad variety of active components. Some of them are more prone to breaking down than others. These include isoergine, ergometrine, lysergic acid hydroxyethylamide, isolysergic acid hydroxyethylamide and elymoclavine just to name a few. I am skeptical, given the delicate nature of other ergot compounds, that many, if not all of these would be sensitive to heat. On top of that, people who smoke the stuff often get mixed results. Just eat them on an empty stomach.

Technically, the best ROA would probably be IV or IM injection.

So me and a good friend of mine have decided to extract LSA from Morning Glory seeds as a better and safer way to trip. I know that you can smoke (freebase) it, snort it, parachute it and put it into capsules and swallow them, but are there any other methods of consuming LSA? And also what is the BEST way to do it? I personally think that either smoking it or parachuting it would probably work best, but what is your opinion? And for those who have done pure DXM powder what all methods have you tried and which one would you say is your favorite?

parachuting i suppose if your tek is good. not smoking.

LSA is a heat and light-sensitive compound. It would be unwise to smoke or vaporize it.

"LSA" seeds as you call them, actually contain a broad variety of active components. Some of them are more prone to breaking down than others. These include isoergine, ergometrine, lysergic acid hydroxyethylamide, isolysergic acid hydroxyethylamide and elymoclavine just to name a few. I am skeptical, given the delicate nature of other ergot compounds, that many, if not all of these would be sensitive to heat. On top of that, people who smoke the stuff often get mixed results. Just eat them on an empty stomach.

this. good stuff on the contents.

Technically, the best ROA would probably be IV or IM injection.

technically, if it were sufficiently pure as to be free of random plant materials ... otherwise this could easily kill.

When I extracted LSA the TEK said to dissolve your product in alcohol so I made a solution where 1 ml of vodka would equal ~10 seeds of HBWR. it was my understanding that LSA was too prone to degradation to keep as crystals.
I would then mix my dose (of vodka-LSA) with some peppermint oil in a shotglass and drink that with water, worked for me.