• Psychedelic Drugs Welcome Guest
    View threads about
    Posting RulesBluelight Rules
    PD's Best Threads Index
    Social ThreadSupport Bluelight
    Psychedelic Beginner's FAQ

What is powdered LSD? Experiences?

My guess is also that "powdered LSD" is in fact, not LSD-25, but an analogue.

Any bloke on the internet can order 1P-LSD, LSZ, or AL-LAD by the gram and by comparison the likelihood of most people ever coming across actual powdered LSD is close to zero.

I think anybody with access to crystal LSD would not likely be selling doses in a powder of some sort i.e mixing single doses with an innert chem, or selling <mg pure doses of LSD. It would be very backwards and cumbersome.

More likely is that you have a tryptamine/phenethylamine RC of some sort.

Sounds like a good idea. I can 99% guarantee you that anyone trying to sell you LSD in powdered form is either selling you some cheap RC tryp or phen, or they're just a dumbass and really think they have powdered LSD. It's just very, very uncommon and unusual to come across. If you ever did get some, test it with a kit. I'd be amazed if you had the real thing! You'd have to be close to the chemist to really get it I'd think.

I'm with this guys.

If one has access to real pure LSD, he would probably be smart/experienced enough to lay it on blotter or geltabs or dissolve it in liquid before attempting distribution, as anybody with any experience would not believe it was in fact LSD unless it was presented in one of this formats, and dosing would be absolutely impractical without lab grade scales with prohibitive prices.

If I had to guess I would say this person probably has 2c-B or some other 2c-X compound, as that family of psychedelic amphetamines can be handled and ingested as pure powder as dosages range from 10 to 60mg depending on substance. Could also be some 4-substituted tryptamines (analogs of Psylocine) as dosages are between 10 and 30mg.
Both this classes of drugs are normally found in geltab or pressed pill form, and are not too hard to find as pure powders.

Another possibility is that it is another psychedelic Phenethylamine of the DOX family, and this will hopefully not be in pure form (much harder to find compared to the 2c-X family) as dosages for this class range from 1 to 10mg and attempting to measure a dose without either accurate mg scales or liquid measuring will be impractical, difficult and dangerous. This class is usually distributed in pill, geltab or blotter form, with the latter being the most common IMHO.

Another thing I can think of is that it could be some Bomamine, meaning a 2c-X phenethylamine with a NBOME or NBOH sunstitution.
Although not as easy to find as a few years ago, it is still possible to find a vendor that carries this in pure powder instead of blotters.
This class is not orally active so it needs to be kept under the tongue, snorted or plugged to be absorbed (smoking or IV is possible but IMMENSELY dangerous).
Dosages are between 0.25mg and 2mg so it is not really practical to handle it in pure form, and some people might choose to distribute it in liquid form in nasal spray bottles
or even as cut powder for sublingual or snorting.
If your friend mentions the need to keep it in the mouth without swallowing or snorting I would suspect it is a Bomamine.

Finally, it could be crushed up pills, being turned to fine powder to be sold after being damaged in transport/being crushed up on purpose as some dealers do when mailing pills.

Ofcourse I am just speculating here and have no clue as to what it is that it this guy has, and I would NOT suggest you or anybody else ingest it assuming that it is LSD.
Common sense would be to use multiple reagents and only experiment if the tests ALL clearly indicate one specific compound, and even then to start with an allergy test and then a threshold dose before attempting a trip.
Sending a sample to a harm reduction testing lab such as Energy Control in Spain would provide more accurate and reliable results but it is more expensive and complicated, unless you live in Spain or other countries were this kind of service is free.

My guess is also that "powdered LSD" is in fact, not LSD-25, but an analogue.

Any bloke on the internet can order 1P-LSD, LSZ, or AL-LAD by the gram and by comparison the likelihood of most people ever coming across actual powdered LSD is close to zero.

While you are correct about OP's "powdered LSD" probably not being LSD-25, it being an analogue is actually even more unlikely.

LSZ, for one, is *gone*. It was an extremely hard synth, and wasn't actually considered "better" than LSD in any way, so the manufacturer didn't bother doing any further batches. Unless you know an extremely trustworthy/competent lab and have a ton of money (we're talking on the order of tens of thousands of dollars) to spare, you're probably not going to get your hands on a gram of this material.

Likewise, AL-LAD was officially discontinued by its sole manufacturer over a year ago. Now that it is banned in many jurisdictions (whether directly or as the result of a "blanket ban" on anything psychoactive), the legal advantages of AL-LAD cannot compensate for its significantly more complex synth, lower yield, and lower potency when compared to plain old LSD. It is still available on blotter, but good luck finding it in powder form. And even back when powdered AL-LAD was more widely available, a measly 100 miligrams would have cost you a four-figure-amount of dollars.

As for 1P and ALD-52, you might have an easier time acquiring these in powder form, but they would still be significantly more expensive than just regular crystal LSD-25 bought on the DNM's, so again, I don't see anyone selling these as "powdered LSD" and actually turning a profit (plus there would still be the unresolved issue of having a substance that is almost as potent as LSD itself, i.e. far too powerful to be dosed unless laid on blotter or pressed into pills).

Whoa hey e1even, long time no see!

But yeah I agree with Hodor. No one is actually going to sell a hit of any lysergamide as powder. On the other hand unscrupulous dealers could be quite likely to tell someone who doesn't know any better that whatever random RC they're selling is "powdered LSD"