• BASIC DRUG
    DISCUSSION
    Welcome to Bluelight!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
    Benzo Chart Opioids Chart
    Drug Terms Need Help??
    Drugs 101 Brain & Addiction
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums
  • BDD Moderators: Keif’ Richards | negrogesic

what is my coke cut with?

Status
Not open for further replies.

DickJohnson

Greenlighter
I've been doing cocaine for a few years now and i've always bought from the same dealer who i was told had the best coke around my area and i believed it cause i felt it every time i did it (weekend binger every few months or so) and the only other coke i've had that wasn't from him ended up being cut with meth and i didn't know until i was wired off a bump for 6-8 hours and needless to say i never went back to him and i've been paranoid about getting cut with things i don't want to do ever since. I try to keep my drug use to only weed, coke, shrooms and adderall these days. but my guy moved away and i just got some from a new guy and it's almost nothing like the shit i used to get. It came rocked up but it crumbled into powder almost immediately and i've always had to take time out to cut my stuff up before. I tasted it on my gums and tongue and it didn't taste the same either. It went numb but it didn't have that gasoline taste or smell to it and the numbing lasted longer than usual. So i'm just wondering what it could be cut with and whether i should just throw it out or not, considering i don't want to be cut with bath salts or meth or anything worse than coke. I'm well aware my old shit was nowhere near pure but i just have that feeling that something evils in this batch haha sorry if there's been a post about this before, i just don't have time to search through and see. thanks in advance for any replies.

nobody here can tell you what your coke is cut with.

we can guess but what does that achieve? at best, it's academic and at worst, it's dangerous.

alasdair

Get a testing kit if its going to be an issue. However most dealers are in the business to make money on repeat customers, they don't want you dying on them.

- Hopeless Soul

The only way to know is having the stuff tested. Sorry, I have to close this.

Status
Not open for further replies.