• Cannabis Discussion Welcome Guest
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules

What is much better? smoking cannabis seeds or eating cannabis seeds?

Status
Not open for further replies.
What is more beneficial from the health point of view, how can we reap the nutritional benefits from these seeds by smoking or eating them and which activity gives high ?

Never smoke seeds lmfao. I cant believe this is even a question im literally dying right now.

Pretty sure that does more damage to lungs with no effects maybe lack of oxygen thats about it haha. Either grow or eat the seeds, if you know a lot about cannabis processes maybe extract the oil from it and eat it.

Lack of oxygen does not get you high. I've been trying holding my breath at 10 second intervals up to 40 seconds. If it does, any feeling dissipates the second you inhale.

And how would smoking seeds be different than smoking anything else in regards to oxygen deprivation?

Because seeds have different material compared to buds and smoking at quite a higher temperature, if you have ever accidently smoked a seed you hear a loud pop when you smoke it, as with weed you do not. I can only imagine how harsh that smoke would be.

Lack of oxygen does not get you high. I've been trying holding my breath at 10 second intervals up to 40 seconds. If it does, any feeling dissipates the second you inhale.

And how would smoking seeds be different than smoking anything else in regards to oxygen deprivation?
Disregard this. She will not provide pics to prove anything and therefore cannot be trusted!

And I just gave you fucking proof that inhaling oxygen with it via a corn cob and still holding it for that long still produces stronger effects.

READ THE FUCKING POSTS PEOPLE JUST DON'T SKIP OVER THEM BECAUSE YOU ARE TOO FUCKING LAZY

^you sir are an idiot. Disregard him. me taking a pic sitting with my cheeks puffed doesn't prove a fucking thing and anybody with a brain bigger than a stegasaurs's would fucking know that. Stop being a retard

Then get more! Cannabinoids aren't really expensive at all. A gram of some of them is as much or less than a gram of weed, especially when bought in higher quantities.

Considering how many vendors sell them I don't see how you could lack access either but who knows maybe there's another reason... Either way let it out, keeping it all in is no way to live, and getting a boost of placebo might be nice for your mind but not your lungs...

the consensus is that neither of the two questions in the title are better.

closed.

Status
Not open for further replies.