• Cannabis Discussion Welcome Guest
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules

What is much better? smoking cannabis seeds or eating cannabis seeds?

Status
Not open for further replies.

grantsforcollege

Greenlighter
What is more beneficial from the health point of view, how can we reap the nutritional benefits from these seeds by smoking or eating them and which activity gives high ?

Cannabis seeds contain no THC; their benefits are purely nutritional. As a result, if you want those benefits they have to be eaten; you cannot digest, process and utilise their contents via smoking.

Ummm, you have to GROW the seeds to turn into marijuana plant. Then you can get high.

But If you want nutrition, look for hemp hearts, they are hemp seeds without the shells. (great source of protein, omega'a, etc)

Smoking seeds is stupid. Sorry If that sounds harsh, but it is what it is.

Cannabis seeds contain no THC; their benefits are purely nutritional. As a result, if you want those benefits they have to be eaten; you cannot digest, process and utilise their contents via smoking.
I vaped like a gram of stalks and seeds (i had no weed dont judge) in my vaporiser and got high from it once

^ stems do have a bit of THC, i'm pretty sure seeds do not though. regardless i doubt many people would want to smoke them.

the most health benefits you're going to get are probably in eating the seeds, or their oil, or as another post said growing them into plants %)

Seeds get you high, leaves don't though. Anyway, I smoke seeds to get high.

I remember a long time ago when Mexican schwag that was full of seeds was around and easy to get, and how if you did not clean all of the seeds out of it they would pop if you smoked them in a joint or bowl.

Grantsforcollege, you can always eat cannabis in food if you want to get high but it's not like smoking it, it can be extremely more intense than smoking cannabis is, and as with smoking it's good to never drive on it, and it generally lasts longer than smoking it does.

Or if you do not want to get high eat some hemp seeds, or consume hemp seed oil which has a lot of omega 3's, and gamma linolenic acid (GLA) if you're vegan and don't consume eggs as it's found in egg yolks.

I've had stray seeds in my baggies in the past and they often exploded in the joint when combusted.

He's talking about health benefits, not THC content. Hemp seed oil, people? Edit: lol Didn't see the last part of you post PriestTheyCalledHim. Sorry

I remember a long time ago when Mexican schwag that was full of seeds was around and easy to get, and how if you did not clean all of the seeds out of it they would pop if you smoked them in a joint or bowl.

Grantsforcollege, you can always eat cannabis in food if you want to get high but it's not like smoking it, it can be extremely more intense than smoking cannabis is, and as with smoking it's good to never drive on it, and it generally lasts longer than smoking it does.

Or if you do not want to get high eat some hemp seeds, or consume hemp seed oil which has a lot of omega 3's, and gamma linolenic acid (GLA) if you're vegan and don't consume eggs as it's found in egg yolks.

I read one article, it says that hemp milk is a great alternative to dairy or nut milk and it is also useful in treating some kind of allergies. is it true? does it contain protein also?

Leaves definitely contain some THC. The seeds do not or contain such an infinitesimal amount to be rendered virtually insignificant

The seeds can only contain THC if there is some left on their surface from when they were embedded in the bud. Any type of seed you buy whether hemp or cannabis will have been cleaned prior (and hemp buds have no THC anyway); so the only chance of your seeds containing even a tiny amount of THC is if you picked them from a THC-containing bud yourself and never washed them.

The best way to get nutritional benefits of hemp seeds is to eat them, or hemp oil or hemp milk. They're all high in omega 3, 6 and 9 and other healthy stuff. The only time I've ever heard of eating cannabis itself bar psychoactive edibles, is 'juicing' raw cannabis flowers (along with other fruits and veg), as the terpenes, THC-a and CBD-a are supposedly good for digestion, inflammation and pain.

Hemp seeds are very tasty and nutritious :)

Leaves and stem are only really useful for making edibles or (low potency) extracts.
Guy i get from accidentally pollinated his crop of Blueberry by introducing some Northern Lights to make a hybrid.
He only meant to get one plant to seed, but for the first time in years im picking seeds out of my stash.
Annoying if you miss one (they *pop* and kinda explode, as mentioned above) - but its cool to have a little stash of seeds of an interesting hybrid of good strains.
Be fun to play with some day... :)

I have proof that leaves contain THC. My cousin, who has never smoked pot before, smoked leaves his first time and he got ripped. So they obviously do contain THC

It's well known leaves contain THC. Besides the fact it's well known I've made hash from leaves before. They just don't contain much. Something like .05-2%?

Status
Not open for further replies.