• Select Your Topic Then Scroll Down
    Alcohol Bupe Benzos
    Cocaine Heroin Opioids
    RCs Stimulants Misc
    Harm Reduction All Topics Gabapentinoids
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums

Misc What is it like on tabbaco??? And is it any good???

Streetcow

Bluelighter
just like the title said just wondering and all responses appreciated!!! Thanks and have a nice day!

-Streetcow

Not good although nicotine itself as some ppl use in scandinavia is not as bad. Of course nicotine is the addicting factor while tobacco and most specifically cigarettes contain more than 700 chemicals including over 70 known to cause cancer (carcinogens).

Last edited:
Ok seriously dude, you need to like, consolidate your questions (which are verging on 12 year old troll status at this point) and put them into a single thread in the drug culture forum, most of them have no harm reduction value and are otherwise pointless given that you literally could've taken like less than 5 seconds to find the answer on google...

"What is it like on tabbaco??? And is it any good???" - like gimme a f***cking break yo

As with any drug it's fun until you're addicted and then you do it just to feel normal. Not worth it IMO

Ok seriously dude, you need to like, consolidate your questions (which are verging on 12 year old troll status at this point) and put them into a single thread in the drug culture forum, most of them have no harm reduction value and are otherwise pointless given that you literally could've taken like less than 5 seconds to find the answer on google...

"What is it like on tabbaco??? And is it any good???" - like gimme a f***cking break yo

This kid is all over the fucking boards right now. If I see a stupid thread title I already know who posted it.

Being on tobacco, is like being addicted to tobacco... period. The addiction resides in your reptilian brain (talking completely out of my ass). Aside from a slight feeling of lightheadedness when you light your first one of the day, it's just an addiction. There is only want for nicotine and satisfaction of that want, with very little "experience" in between the two.

OP, you are probably far too young to be on bluelight if this is a serious question. Some of us make very poor role models.

Ok look I'm not underage I'm sorry about the stupid questions but you would be surprised there's not much on the Internet that tells you about it or I wouldn't have asked I really do value these opinions and i experiment with many drugs I just have to get the information before doing them cuz I don't wanna land up dead addicted or having a bad trip (trust me I have had many before like one time on dipenhydramine and one time with coke wasn't fun) please I'm really not a troll and I'm trying to answer as many people's threads as I can also forgive me for the way I come off as I apologize

-Streetcow

Well yeah I know it's stupid but I was at a rave and wasn't thinking straight when I tried (left after puking my guts out)

-Streetcow

Tobacco is super lame. If you're going to use it though, dip/chew smoking is a no no.

yeh, tobacco will bring you absolutely no pleasure at all. it's just a stupid thing that people do. people like me....

you might think you look cool doing it when youre younger. but when your 30 and your lugs are fucked and youre swearing youre gonna quit after putting one out, then lighting up 45mins later, not knowing why the fuck youre even doing it, youll wish you listened to your parents.

save your money for real drugs

Ok look I'm not underage I'm sorry about the stupid questions but you would be surprised there's not much on the Internet that tells you about it or I wouldn't have asked I really do value these opinions and i experiment with many drugs I just have to get the information before doing them cuz I don't wanna land up dead addicted or having a bad trip (trust me I have had many before like one time on dipenhydramine and one time with coke wasn't fun) please I'm really not a troll and I'm trying to answer as many people's threads as I can also forgive me for the way I come off as I apologize

-Streetcow

Having a "bad trip"??

Yeah, you know those old cigarette trips...

Why the hell are people responding to this guy??

He's CLEARLY a troll, and a bad one at that.

I always found smoking a pipe or a cigar very pleasant but almost to the point where I can't tell if it's the tobacco or not. Cigs I've always found to be disgusting I went through a period where I imitated Hunter Thompson and used a tar guard and smoked everywhere but it was an image thing that I quickly dropped... sounds pretty dumb now.

For myself it is such a subtle drug other than the stimulant feelings if I take too much which are extremely unpleasant. I used to smoke for a couple of months here and there every year just for the hell of it. I've never been addicted which as far I can tell is when the real "effects" kick in I'm sure others can educate you on that, seems pretty dumb there's lots of better things to be addicted to. I've heard some people say they get a "drunk" feeling from it but I've never felt it.

The only time I ever found tobacco pleasant was when I was on opiates. It's been years since I've smoked because of anxiety problems so I can't really describe it, I just remember it being like a mini orgasms every time I would smoke on opiates. Regularly though it did almost nothing, a shitty stimulant.

Honestly it's still a mystery to me why so many people smoke cigarettes, and obviously I mean BEFORE they are addicted.

Once you are everyone knows why you are doing it, but up until that point, which I'd assume for some people can be several months or longer, why start in the first place??

I know for a lot of people I know it's because they were teenagers and wanted to look cool and before they knew it they were hooked.

But I mean other than very young teenagers getting into it for that reason, just why??

Like, going out and be 100% aware of the fact that if you do it for a while you'll get addicted and maybe never be able to stop and then you are seriously increasing your risk of heart disease and lung cancer WITHOUT it being a strongly mind altering substance...and you just decide what the hell I'll do it anyway???

The ONE MOST addictive substance that ISN'T actually really intoxicating and everyone lets themselves start.

Makes no sense to me and I am glad I never started when I was young impressionable teenager.

I tried in college to see if I could get a buzz off of smoking clove cigarettes a few times and chewing tobacco once, neither worked, and I've never tried again.

I disagree with the no pleasure thing. Sure you dont get high but one of my little daily pleasures is that first smoke after work. Yeah tobacco is horrible for your health but not pleasurable? No way.

I disagree with the no pleasure thing. Sure you dont get high but one of my little daily pleasures is that first smoke after work. Yeah tobacco is horrible for your health but not pleasurable? No way.

Well obviously enough people find it pleasurable that they do it.

I just don't understand why anyone gets addicted in the first place.

Is it SO pleasurable that before one is even addicted they'd get themselves to that point by smoking so much??

What I said was it's not really that mind altering so since it doesn't really get you high other than I guess a mild buzz it doesn't make sense to me that so many people get hooked.

Heroin makes sense to me cause even with its dangers it gets you high as fuck but cigs don't.

It has been so long since I started smoking that the memory is hazy, but I think I did enjoy the feeling enough to chase it like anything else. But of course, other factors were involved and the buzz diminishes as quickly as any drug I can think about.

I guess I was making a point about cigs being pleasurable long after the buzz wears away.