• Select Your Topic Then Scroll Down
    Alcohol Bupe Benzos
    Cocaine Heroin Opioids
    RCs Stimulants Misc
    Harm Reduction All Topics Gabapentinoids
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums

Misc what is fentanyl like?

alpha-methyl fent was my favorite opiod to inject , very clean feeling like the polar opposite of shooting morphine

Fentanyl is extremely potent yet dull at the same time, if that makes any sense. It will get you high as hell and cause you to nod out. But take all of that, rip away the warmth of certain Opiates and then make the high only last for 45 minutes at most. That's basically Fent for you. Very potent, very addictive but also very short-acting. As for the euphoria: I don't know about analogues or even the difference between them and regular, pure Fent (With the exception of Carfentanil which I'm sure everyone has heard of due to it's ridiculous potency and dangers) but the Fent that I've had does cause euphoria, just not very long lasting and it lacks a certain aspect of a normal Opiate high which is hard to describe but very noticeable when it's not present.

I’ve fentanyl for severe dislocations and when I use it all it does is kill the pain but make me puke. Doesn’t last long either, I metabolise it super quick so it’ll last about as long as it takes to relocate whatever joint has come out. Usually my clavicle when talking severe pain.