• Select Your Topic Then Scroll Down
    Alcohol Bupe Benzos
    Cocaine Heroin Opioids
    RCs Stimulants Misc
    Harm Reduction All Topics Gabapentinoids
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums

Misc What Is Everyone Taking For Halloween..??

OpiumKing

Bluelighter
I Started off today with 8mg of buprenorphine ..and now just moved onto 4 50mg benzphetamine, 100mg caffeine, and 60mgs Sudafed for synergy effects. Everyone be safe Today/Tonight..!! :)

KooL..!! I hope to run into a GooD FrienD With WeeD Tonight..!! Will most def need some hydro later.

300mg lyrica, 60mg oxycodone, bong hit about every 3 hours and some scary movies

Nothing too fun.

I'm hungover and when hungover I like to take Dexedrine to deal with the fatigue.

So I took 5mgs Dexadrine, my normal dosage of 1.5mgs of Klonopin, 5 1/2 cups of coffee cause I'm a caffeine freak, 300mgs L-Theanine to smooth out the caffeine, a few small hits off a benzadrex inhaler for a little added stimulation, and just a mere 0.380mgs of Phenibut because it was all I had left in my tub.

Feeling mildly stimulated but relaxed.

Absolutely nothing. Very boring night.

Unless you want to count the 10oz of magnesium citrate I have to take for a procedure coming up... ugh. Gag.

Nothing too fun.

I'm hungover and when hungover I like to take Dexedrine to deal with the fatigue.

So I took 5mgs Dexadrine, my normal dosage of 1.5mgs of Klonopin, 5 1/2 cups of coffee cause I'm a caffeine freak, 300mgs L-Theanine to smooth out the caffeine, a few small hits off a benzadrex inhaler for a little added stimulation, and just a mere 0.380mgs of Phenibut because it was all I had left in my tub.

Feeling mildly stimulated but relaxed.

Funny cause I just took two hits off my benzadrex inhaler as well to give my benzphetamine a boost :)

I might drink some kava or trip on amanita muscaria. I have a mild cold, so I am leaning toward the kava.

Absolutely nothing. Very boring night.

Unless you want to count the 10oz of magnesium citrate I have to take for a procedure coming up... ugh. Gag.

Sorry to hear ;( Hope all goes well.! ..always next Year 8|

Sorry to hear ;( Hope all goes well.! ..always next Year 8|

Thanks man. Colonoscopy on monday.. prep starts today. Already downed the 10oz of that nasty lemon flavored shit. Worst part is tomorrow.

At least they dope me up for the procedure.

All I've got is a half ounce of weed and some tar heroin. And an assortment of benzodiazepine tranquilizers and sleeping pills. Pretty boring.

I wish I had some psychedelics.

That's IT? I would be happy with weed and heroin lol and I love to trip.

Lol @ people counting caffeine as a drug. For me? Beer gin vodka and hamburgers. I reek of onions and booze right now.

Lol @ people counting caffeine as a drug. For me? Beer gin vodka and hamburgers. I reek of onions and booze right now.

It IS a drug.

A very mild one, but I can't deny that I get euphoria from it.

Laugh all you want, it's still mind altering even if it seems silly to mention it.

I drink it regularly and there was one day I didn't drink it for 40 days and then had two cups of coffee and I shit you not that the high felt ALMOST as intense to me as cocaine...ALMOST.

I had super intense racing thoughts all day long.

That's a drug.

Nothing. Didn't leave the house. Drank some beer, popped gabapentin. I am being a curmudgeon because I couldn't be with my wife and kid, and Halloween also happens to be my wife & I's anniversary.

So..bitter & grumpy. Yay, lol. Hrmph.