• Psychedelic Drugs Welcome Guest
    View threads about
    Posting RulesBluelight Rules
    PD's Best Threads Index
    Social ThreadSupport Bluelight
    Psychedelic Beginner's FAQ

What is everyone doing tomorrow (Bicycle Day)?

Going to drop as soon as it turns midnight. Last bicycle day ended with me in trauma care, but not this time!!
I've tripped 20 times since then and all have been fun!
Hooray for Bicycle Day!

I actually have acid this year so I'll be able to drop tomorrow if I want, I'm not sure if I actually want to though. I took LSD on Thursday of last week and usually I like to space acid trips by at least 1 week

Generally I try to do my best and ignore 4/20 (and, to a lesser extent, Bicycle Day which precedes it). I just think the concept of a "drug holiday" is really dumb for some reason. I do drugs all the time anyway, I don't need a day to justify it garsh durn'it! ;)

I was gonna do a 10 strip but got rejected earlier today and don't want to overthink it. I might microdose.

^That stinks man. I think I'm just gonna smoke some hash and play vidya games, I have too many trips coming up to bother with tripping today :\

I like strong acid (or other psychedelic) trips after getting bummed out, personally...helps put shit in perspective in a big way. Psychedelic hallucinogens just make everything seem ridiculous to me...my successes as well as my failures. It always ends with me just laughing at it all.

That's just me, though.

I don't want to trip on L tomorrow so I'll probably just be blasting off over and over and hanging out with Hofmann in hyperspace. :D Thanks for the reminder, I almost missed it for the nth year in a row!

I almost forgot tomorrow is bicycle day. Which is ironic, because I was already planning on taking some LSZ, my first trip in almost a year.

I will be working tomorrow. I have plenty of acid on hand, Swiss Bliss Sacred Geometry 150ug tabs, Californian White Fluff liquid and ten tabs of 1p - lsd. But tripping is not really an option and personally i dont feel the need to go there. I take my L when the moment calls for it and everything is in place as i like high doses...so i will celebrate with a bottle of fine pinot noir and a good meal after a hard days work. Happy tripping for all those taking the journey.

If the set and setting is right. I might try the 250ug blotter i was given as a gift from a very nice person. I have no reason to believe the tab is below 200ug as i already have some tested 125ug tabs from the same source.

Writing a final today and studying for my last two finals coming up at the end of the week.
Bicycle day celebrations may have to be postponed until saturday

celebrate my bday

cant really trip or anything until much later - but i have al-lad and amt to rekindle psychedelically

Probably gonna take a combo of 10mg 4-AcO-MET and 10mg 4-AcO-DMT and maybe go for a bike ride if i can get my bike back from a friend a lent it to.

I will probably not have the time for acid this bicycleday unfortunately