• BASIC DRUG
    DISCUSSION
    Welcome to Bluelight!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
    Benzo Chart Opioids Chart
    Drug Terms Need Help??
    Drugs 101 Brain & Addiction
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums
  • BDD Moderators: Keif’ Richards | negrogesic

What is currently your cocktail? 1. Daily 2. When you go out into that sweet dark night. Is Molly going to kill me?

Ufsa101

Greenlighter
https://www.reddit.com/r/Drugs/search?q=flair_name%3A%22I%20%3Alove%3A%20Drugs%22&restrict_sr=1
I (39m) am still in the process of beating cancer - still recovering from a second surgery and trying to get back in shape. I finally feel a hint of freshness I have not felt in more than a half a decade. Exciting times. I was on all the pain meds ending up with Oxycontin and Xanax in the lower highs of doses for the last three years (Xanax two years). As the pain has settled I am off narcos but still cannot give them benzos the boot - even though I use them less and lower doses.
However, I still need pills and the pills need me. You see. My wife left me too. Now I can understand. Little something called Testo Replacement Therapy was added to the mix four weeks ago.
  1. The Morning. Cymbalta, 600mg Gabapentin, 5mg Dexedrin. Afternoon: 5mg Dexedrin, usually skip the prescribed Gabapentin here. Night: One vape chamber of the finest of herbs (trap to only weekend). 40mg Baclofen (I am actually dropping this one now), 15mg Mirtazepine, every other day 0,5 Xanax.
  2. When I want to get lifted I pretty much use the same amount of the drugs except taking 10mg Dexedrin in the afternoon, 2-3mg Xanax or 0,5 Xanax and bit more Gabapentin, smoke a bit more and down 4-9 drinks. Nah, I am not suicidal. I do not drink alcohol. It sucks for me. Other than the booze it is accurate, though.
I also have some questions for those of you who can be bothered and are kind enough to answer. Firstly, I usually do not use Xanax this much. Godspeed you little devil, soon - I have done it many times before.
Is there anything special I should drop/add to my cocktails? Would bringing Kratom into the mix be as stupid as the US president? My fellow sufferer has been getting almost miraculous benefits for his mental health doing semi micro-doses of MDMA every 4 months. That would not be an option for me, right? What if I kicked the SSRI (Cymbalta). Would that be enough or do I have to wait until Gabapentin and Mirtazepine are gone?
Hope you are all well and many thanks.

Hey Ufsa, not quite sure exactly what you are specifically driving at here, other than dropping some of your meds. I would say for example, Mirtazapine and Cymbalta are doing similar jobs, as are both your Gaba and your alprazolam. I see no need to add in Kratom if you say the Oxy has already been kicked.

If you be a little more specific I can answer clearer then for you I hope!!

They kratom may help you with the pain and give you some energy and anxiety relief. It is however, pretty much just as addictive as any other opioid, so it's up to you.
I'm sorry to hear about your problems, life is a real bitch sometimes, believe me I know.
If you absolutely must add more drugs into the mix, kratom is definitely a better option than buying oxys or h off the street. Check the mega thread for some good info.
I used to like kratom when I had a really low tolerance, so it may be good for you since you've stopped the opiate pain pills.
Take care brother

I like kratom a lot, personally. I've been using it to try to stop taking oxys and I'm going to taper off of it. Kratom itself is addictive as well so be careful.

Thank you all. I am just concerned with taking this much medication and to see if ya´ll think it is too much, what to change etc. Next I will drop Xanax and then maybe try taking mirtazepine out. Also if it would be safe for me to take MDMA every 4 months?

Maybe I will try Kratom when going out or when I am having a major-pain-day.

I think you need to figure out which of your listed meds are actually productive and needed first. Otherwise you may end up a little bit bemused as to why you are feeling either withdrawal, or have a return of symptoms that you were treating in the first place. Please list what each med is used for specifically to you!!

^^definjtely good advice there.

If you drop the SSRI then you can take MDMA. Taking them together can cause serotonin syndrome. Stopping SSRIs can cause horrible withdrawal though. You need to assess how much your current medications are helping before ceasing them and trying other drugs, especially illegal, unreliably dosed ones like MDMA.

Good point Axe, I hadn’t factored that in. As it stands there are two SSRI’s/SNRI’s in play at once so under NO circumstances add MDMA before you have ceased these, or addressed which is doing you any good. Sensible planning will get you there maybe slowly but SAFELY!! List em when you get chance.