• Psychedelic Drugs Welcome Guest
    View threads about
    Posting RulesBluelight Rules
    PD's Best Threads Index
    Social ThreadSupport Bluelight
    Psychedelic Beginner's FAQ

What is an approximate "equal" amount of shrooms to one tab of LSD?

I'd say one g is like 60ug-100ug with a rising curve making each g a little more potent after the first.

Microgrammage is way underestimated and overadvertised.
So more like 2 grams of mushrooms for that ~80 ug imo although could be 200+ ug for the 3.5 g, those different curves definitely confuse and muck this whole thing up...

At lower dosages mushrooms seem to be more dramatic relatively speaking, it seems to take quite a long while / high dose for LSD to become really vicious and devastating but when it does it can be at least as fucked up if not more. IME mushrooms just make you white out though if you go that high.

Another big problem for this question is what you assume to be normal for one tab of LSD. In many places the average actual microgrammage on a blotter tends to be surprisingly low, while locally it may be pretty high (knowing the right scene / circles). Mushrooms are natural products and the potency can be all over the place but not really from human intentions like deciding how much LSD to lay per blotter.

It's pointless to try and make comparisons if you are guessing rather aimlessly at your reference.

Depends. In San Francisco you can get what people call "park acid" which is just really low dosed acid that people sell at the parks to tourists, probably like 40ug.

Or I got tabs from a ~50 y/o dead head which were according to her supposedly 250ug each. Were they actually 250ug? Maybe, but she seemed more trustworthy/knowledgeable than kids on bikes advertising it in SF.

That said mushrooms can vary in potency too, but at least you can get the weight right.

Yeah the 'scene' makes a big difference and i think relatively speaking the really golden scenes are small but people who are really persistent and resourceful should eventually find themselves there. Still you can't really predict what the average person will find available and that is the main point imo.

You can standardize both mushrooms and LSD if you really want to, for mushrooms there is always a point to do that but with LSD only if the hits are variable... I don't think many people standardize their hits but technically speaking you can get the potency right of absolutely everything: you just buy a large enough amount and extract it or homogenize it.