European & African
    Drug Discussion

Welcome Guest!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
  • EADD Moderators: axe battler | Pissed_and_messed

What is a sleep dose of ghb for you?

Tieeurrrop

Bluelighter
Haven't felt tired at all from ghb so far up to 3.6 grams.

I was very interested by its sleep enhancing properties. I enjoy the recreational as well but it would be useful to have something that reliably induces sleep too but G hasn't had that effect on me so far.

Last edited:
Not really tried ghb but with gbl 2ml would knock me the fuck out. 2.5ml caused me to have a seizure. I expect 3ml would have killed me.
My mate had MEGA tolerance and he used to take 4ml as a sleep dose. It would knock him out for 4 hours then dopamine rebound would wake him up. He was a 24/7 doser for years. Duno how's even still alive he's literally drank so many liters of that shit.
Maybe you can do dosage conversion and go from there I know ghb is alot weaker than gbl isn't it?
The dosage response curve is mega steep, be careful.

Not really tried ghb but with gbl 2ml would knock me the fuck out. 2.5ml caused me to have a seizure. I expect 3ml would have killed me.
My mate had MEGA tolerance and he used to take 4ml as a sleep dose. It would knock him out for 4 hours then dopamine rebound would wake him up. He was a 24/7 doser for years. Duno how's even still alive he's literally drank so many liters of that shit.
Maybe you can do dosage conversion and go from there I know ghb is alot weaker than gbl isn't it?

I am not sure what you imagine what they would die from? In the original scientific studies they did (Laborit and friends) they would take some huge doses with no ill effects.

Xyrem is prescribed up to 9 grams per night split into 4.5g per dose and I imagine that is prescribed to a lot/thousands? if not tens of thousands of those with narcolepsy so should be ok up to that level I am guessing.

1.2/1.5 was my happy/horny place. Anything more than that was my night night place.

Grams or mls, gbl or ghb? if grams and GHB that seems low. That level just gets me a bit giddy like maybe 2 beers. Bear in mind I am usually very sensitive to other substances and will often want far less than average recommended doses discussed online; as I said I am effeced in the 'normal' way with all the other traits of GHB so far but just not the sleep part.

Last edited:
I got addicted to GBL once. Not fun! Dosing through the night and waking up with rebound insomnia...

2.5ml is a recreational dose for me these days. 3ml-3.5ml would put me to sleep.

I used to take 2ml every 2 hours at raves and also for midweek fun sometimes but it kept me awake

If I took to much I'd either pass out for only half hour or so but if I took it to early after my last dose I'd puke my guts up, I took to much during a Dj set once was fine then I finished then must of took more, and before I knew it I was throwing up next to the seat I had to go home as I couldn't stop puking but couldn't make it to the toilet just stumbled home as the exit was closer than the toilets downstairs

The next day my told my ex best friend about why I left early and she said "I seen all that sick in the corner and thought who done that"

I'm legit laughing so hard I can barely write this and tears are in my eyes I laughed so hard

Me and her had fun on GHB "girly fun" got caught snogging in the toilets and stuff

Horny that stuff is

UK say snogging and Americans say "I got to first base" and "making out" and stuff I think

I last snogged someone last year and you know when you meet someone who snogs exactly like you it's just wow, then I got back with my ex who was a crap kisser and slow, I like full on passionate snogs

What is up with my mind lately I've gone from no sex drive to perving on the noodie thread and talking about me having kinks and snogging girls ffs I need to tone it down lol

Speaking of this, I can order it from my usual source in Germany no problems, but found another old website I used to get in from in the early days (UK site) has switched to selling a gel based version.

Has anyone tried this? Usual method of ingesting? I assume the gel formulation is to get around some of the legalities of selling it within the UK.

That sounds just like how I was for a time. It's rather benign physically, not being hepatoxic. Ofc the fucking rebound is ghastly

Your mate is in for a helluva wd!
Your right, gbl is much stronger! 1 min your texting just to wake up a hour later seeing where the Phone dropped outta your hands. Happen to be in Day 2 wd- never again!!
The heart rate increase is scary af

1 min your texting just to wake up a hour later seeing where the Phone dropped outta your hands
Yeah been there a few times lol.

As for my mates wds, he had a couple seizures in rehab cuz they didn't give him the right medication. Said they were hell, worse than H+benzo wds.

Yeah been there a few times lol.

As for my mates wds, he had a couple seizures in rehab cuz they didn't give him the right medication. Said they were hell, worse than H+benzo wds.
AGREED!!! Fuckin hell is that most (99% here in my Country) dont even know what GBL/GHB ( i always prefered gbl, it kicks faster and stronger. Junkie tendencies manifesting i guess ;-) ) is, so you gotta explain it to them, rattling n shaking, just to hear " WAT! YOU WANT X( put in needed meds like Pregaba.) NO WAY". So i kicked it with Phenibut, Diphenhydramin as anticholinergic and upped my benzos to 6 Rivotril and 6 Lorazepam + Chamomilla tea (10 packs ina cup. Read that helps).+ my MS er of course. And as of today i'd say its over.
My heart still hurts though, i think one time i went out was a close one cuz i always combined it with beer, MS, and benzos. Dumb, i know but it comes on very strong, not wanting to say euphoric, ( it does!) that Way. I dunno how physical addiction could hit in barely 2 months but my GABA is screwed.
Addicted to opies and benzos for 40+y..I dont see me ever getting off em,i feel nil from 5 or 6 or 7 Rivotril. Sorry, back to topic- tell your friend to stock on Phenibut, 2 600mg caps +1 250mg+1Diphenhydramin 50mg got rid of most symptoms on Day 1,the hardest. But if he is taking it 24/7 for a longer period i am in no Position to give valid advice. I wish him the best of luck and the strength to ride it out!!!
I will take it again, for depressive people its a nice drug, but not risk ordering again thus spacing the last few times well. Wish you a good Day!

UK say snogging and Americans say "I got to first base" and "making out" and stuff I think

I last snogged someone last year and you know when you meet someone who snogs exactly like you it's just wow, then I got back with my ex who was a crap kisser and slow, I like full on passionate snogs

What is up with my mind lately I've gone from no sex drive to perving on the noodie thread and talking about me having kinks and snogging girls ffs I need to tone it down lol
I never heard that term but like that word "snogging " very much indeed!!!

Speaking of this, I can order it from my usual source in Germany no problems, but found another old website I used to get in from in the early days (UK site) has switched to selling a gel based version.

Has anyone tried this? Usual method of ingesting? I assume the gel formulation is to get around some of the legalities of selling it within the UK.
Ive seen that!! And wondered if you rub it on or swallow gel lumps. The first dose is bound to be hit n miss. Safe ordering from Germany?? No personal experience but on the german site " Land der Träume " they strongly urge ordering from NL since german site orders have put a unwelcome house rummaging to maaany, they say.

The dose just past the point when my eyes are kind of squinting/rolling and its no longer becoming enjoyable and I hope I don't die.

It (and GBL) doesn't knock me out even at fairly high doses (eg 10g+ in one go), and I'm not prepared to risk pushing any higher. After heavy (ab)use of stimulants, about 1-2g in combination with some other sleep drugs seems to help settle me off though.

It (and GBL) doesn't knock me out even at fairly high doses (eg 10g+ in one go), and I'm not prepared to risk pushing any higher. After heavy (ab)use of stimulants, about 1-2g in combination with some other sleep drugs seems to help settle me off though.

You're weird with gaba drugs though, didn't you say benzos don't work, or actuallly is it that you're ultra sensitive?

If so you need to become a gaba a donor and give me some receptors so I can have lovely benzos and repeatedly dose Xanax like the good old days.

I'm not saying a fecal transplant would work but maybe you should sense some in the post just in case?

• Haha
Reactions: CFC