• BASIC DRUG
    DISCUSSION
    Welcome to Bluelight!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
    Benzo Chart Opioids Chart
    Drug Terms Need Help??
    Drugs 101 Brain & Addiction
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums
  • BDD Moderators: Keif’ Richards | negrogesic

what is a quick way to make marijuana tea?

Kratom777

Bluelighter
I know it is good to make marijuana tea with some fat soluble substance in order for it to work; it worked a few times and failed other times. I haven't attempted to make it in years. Any suggestions?

Last edited:
I would just make an extract, after decarbing obviously, butane iso heptane whatever, then mix you extract with coconut oil, then mix that with honey, works every time

I would just make an extract, after decarbing obviously, butane iso heptane whatever, then mix you extract with coconut oil, then mix that with honey, works every time
yeah what about mixing with butter than just cooking, maybe adding some honey to the mix? Yeah i'm done smoking anything so that's why I asked. Thanks for your reply.

yeah what about mixing with butter than just cooking, maybe adding some honey to the mix? Yeah i'm done smoking anything so that's why I asked. Thanks for your reply.
If I remember I think coconut oil is more fatty and can hold more thc in it than butter and it dosent taste too coconutty either, butter will work tho. It’s alway better to decarb first that will make it more active, here a easy way to do it