• Welcome Guest

Forum Guidelines Bluelight Rules
    Fun 💃 Threads Overdosed? Click
    D R U G   C U L T U R E

What is a 'normal' meth dose for you?

EP158207

Bluelighter
So recently quit meth after 3 month binge after using 4g, did some everyday. Not much of a withdrawal. Talked about this in another thread. But something someone bought up was that I did not use much. To me 4g in 3 months is a decent amount. But what kind of doses do you guys use?

Sober from meth, and cant think of anything else clearly lol

I averaged a gram a day for six months. Or at least, I was buying a quarter ounce every week. That was daily use, with obvious spikes on some nights.

I want to be clear that shouldn't be seen as any kind of benchmark--there's a limit to how high you can actually get, and I'd say 80% of that dope was just wasted by not coming down between those "spikes" and re-dosing when I was already high.

I also use (almost) by myself, and can't really compare to other tweakers.

So don't think we were criticizing your use, EP. Smaller doses are better.

But I do wonder how you'd divide 4g into 90 pieces to do some every day (4g being about the size of my thumb, knuckle-to-tip)? If anything, I admire your ability to keep it at just a shard/day.

I used 2 grams a day minimum for 2 years. I wish I could've kept it down like you. I was a heavy user even among my tweaker friends. I would buy an ounce and it would last me a max of 2 weeks. That s a lot of cash in a pipe

I would use about 100-160mg/day at my worst, but managed to limit myself to 40-60mg for the first couple of years.

Yeah, we certainly weren't criticizing you, EP, just saying that keeping it to only 4 grams over 3 months is actually a good thing, I'd say it indicates actual recreational use, as opposed to packing the bowl like there's no tomorrow.

A normal dose for me is around 7-15mg per day (snorted). Otherwise if I smoke it I end up taking about 20-35mg because it's just fiendish and doesn't last much.
I don't use everyday though, but I've been using it somewhat regularly since I bought a gram last month.
I don't plan on getting more for a long time once I finish that gram(still only halfway through...). Honestly I kind of wish I had bought less since it's not the kind of drug that you can just let it sit in your drawer.

I've let meth sit for months man. Doesn't hurt it any so long as it stays dry

^Yeah I'm sure it'd be fine, it's just hard for me not to use it :sus:

Lol I know the feeling, tweaked me used to hide the dope from sober me. I'd go buy more after convincing myself Id done it all then 4 months later I'd find a gram of dope stashed away somewhere

Lol I know the feeling, tweaked me used to hide the dope from sober me. I'd go buy more after convincing myself Id done it all then 4 months later I'd find a gram of dope stashed away somewhere
Hahaha me too. Except it was always night me hiding it from day me. A few months later I'd wonder why my speaker sounded like crap & I'd open it up & find a little bindle hiding in there vibrating around.