• Select Your Topic Then Scroll Down
    Alcohol Bupe Benzos
    Cocaine Heroin Opioids
    RCs Stimulants Misc
    Harm Reduction All Topics Gabapentinoids
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums

Misc What Is A Good Drug To Remember Your Dreams? Maybe Lucid Dream?

As you can tell be my username I have plenty of experience in this arena.

Of all drugs, recreational to supplement the thing that gives the craziest most intense dreams is by FAR high doses of melatonin.

Weed also lowers REM by around 30% so it will lower your dreams severely but when you quit weed you get crazy rebound dreams.

For lucid dreams specifically you’ll want a drug that causes sleep paralysis bc it’s super easy to transition from sleep paralysis into lucid dreams. MDMA causes sleep paralysis maybe one out of 20 times I used it and it’s a known side effect.

Check ld4all which is a lucid dream forum. They aren’t recreational drug friendly but the topic is discussed on there in much mor depth and knowledge than you’ll find on this forum
Maybe you can shed some light on my situation.

After going through a stressful period with insomnia and fueled by the abuse of Alcohol. I was struck by a serie's of seizure's, at least 5. After that 2nd one they put me on Levetiracetam. Bad, bad choice from a Neurlogist's perspective (and Psychiatric), but atm I was not able to make my own science based decision's. So I just took em. Got the most lucid dreaming I ever had in my life. Nightmare's in which all my trauma played a role, but where i was able to direct and know that the state I was in was REM. They did however not stop the seizure's, and disturbed my sleep.

Eventually after switching to Valproic Acid, the 1-st line medication for treating seizure's. And while detoxing from Alcohol under the influence off Elephant like doses of Diazepam, I had my first 'good' lucid dream in 3 year's or so. And yes I behaved like a gentleman and had a great naked hugging fest under the sheet's. Like my brain finally got over the trauma and processed it, the void was filled with nice dream's about love and over the past. But then with an changed perspective. The anger and rage replaced with wisdom and ease.

And this all happened despite being constantly under the influence of THC (except 2 1/2 weeks in the detox). And the Benzodiazepinen circling in my blood. Maybe its an anomaly. As they also detected with an EEG I lack deep sleep (nREM), the phase your body and brain repair's its self. So its certain a sleeping disorder also plays a part.

Weird enough Neurology reveiled that I have two mirror sized non malicious cyste's next to my Pituitary gland?

Alcohol is a terrible option to remember dreams.
Sober or after taking the lowest dosing of melatonin gave me vivid, creative and detailed rich dreams.
Coke gave me unique and well developed dreams, with plot, characters...
However smoke heroin was transcendental...I felt the visions,I connected with my dreams intensely. It was when I smoked heroin on summer of almost ten years ago a few characters and a plot showed up during this heroin dream. They inspired me to write a fantasy story, something I never imagined. This story expanded and became a fantastic universe where I'm planning another story