• Cannabis Discussion Welcome Guest
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules

What is a dab like with no tolerance

crazybinc

Bluelighter
Hey ladies and gentlemen. I have never done a dab ever. Iv only done the good ol fashion bud form cannabis, kief,
Hash, and edibles. I have been smoking all my life and just never had the hook up for dabs or wax,. I used to smoke everyday all day but have slowed down very much. If I was clean
With zero thc or bi products of thc and other canabinoids. And could pee clean. And took a very high thc content dab say 90% thc and took a huge hit.
What would it feel like?. Please be very descriptive and givee as much information as you can.I know everyone is different but please give me as much info as possible thanks ladies or gentlemen :)

Well everybody's body/reaction is diff with thc. But i will tell you this if you took a good dab of some good wax/shatter with no tolerance you are gonna be LIT out of your mind. Might even send you into a panic attack or black you out. And your gonna cough your lungs out like flowers/hash never did before thats for sure. I would def get some thc in your system first like say smoke some flowers the week leading up to ur dab. I've seen all day kush smokers freak out or fall right asleep after there first dab. When i took my first dab it was some shatter i think around 70% thc or something and i coughed like a old lady who had lung cancer n smoked 3 packs of cigs a day for 40 years. And i got so stoned i was basically retarted for the first hour i couldnt understand or comprehend anything. Def take a small small dab if your gonna take one for your first time specialy on zero tolerance. Or else the experience could ruin pot for you forever.

And i just noticed that was you in the hydro vs oxy thread. I aint preaching but i would not take anything painkillers wise before your dab untill ur familiar with the combo. Wax/shatter is alot stronger And diff than flowers are. Harm reduction is the name of the game around here so be safe in your journeys..

Will any pain killers (opiate/opioids)
Be physically dangerous? Such as
60mg oxycodone chewed up or snorted then taking a .2 dab of fire?
If you know

Can't speak to the topic of dabs and painkillers because I've never combined the two, but I will say that dabs will get you high. Like, real high. If you have no tolerance this is especially true. If you enjoy smoking bud, especially sativa strains, or enjoy taking "knife hits", you'll have a good time and I'd recommend dabbing. BHO has become very popular in my area lately.

Hey is taking dabs more powerful then
Eating large thc infused edibles?

The high from edibles definitely lasts longer than dabbing.

I'm not sure if it's stronger or not. IME the high from strong edibles is very "scatterbrained" and I have trouble focusing on anything in such a state. I can still focus on tasks decently enough after a dab session, I'll just feel really stoned.

Dabs will fuck your shit up, and by that I mean you will probably be the highest you've ever been in your life lol especially with no tolerance. The high comes on a lot quicker, for me in about 1-2 minutes I've hit my peak compared to regular bud where it takes about 15 minutes or so. Whether or not you will enjoy it is all up to personal preference. For me I prefer to be just a tad high, compared to being completely blazed and for that reason I'd rather just smoke some bud.

I took a huge dab (it was more than I intended to take) and got way too high. I actually passed out (not sure exactly why, maybe I just hyperventilated?) It was not fun :p with that being said I think the worst case scenario is you experiencing a panic attack so just smoke at your own risk, and I'd suggest taking a very small dab considering you have no tolerance and all.

Totally psychedelic

Heavy everyday dabber. Recently took a 3 day break and then proceeded to take a monster dab on the 4th day. I felt like my body was hurling thru space at 1000mph. I could also feel vibrations coming off my body in every direction. It was INTENSE! Stronger body high than MDMA.

I have a feeling that someone who does not dab often would find this experience rather frightening but i loved every minute of it. I become totally engulfed in movies and the high lasted for a good 6 hours. It was the single most profound experience I have ever had on marijuana. Obviously i still had quite a built up tolerance and i can take huge dabs so these factors all contributed. It was almost one of those life changing experiences...trippy

I can't even imagine what it would feel like with no tolerance...not good I'm sure

on top of what everyone else said, I would say DO NOT take a big hit the first few times. Start extremely small. Dab will have even veteran smokers coughing their brains out and bent over holding their chest in pain. Now that I have a nice coating of shatter over my lungs it doesn't bother me as much, but when I first started dabbing there were a lot of moments when I was completely covered in sweat, could hardly breath and felt like I was about to pass out. Be ready for one hell of a kick.

I like getting blazed here and there but dabbing with no tolerance would be a total nightmare. At least for the first few seconds when you're coughing your guts out, then you'll probably have a memory shorter than a goldfish's.

doing a dab with no tolerance is a horrible idea

1st you would probably cough your guts out

2nd you would probably have a panic attack (and not get high at all)

doing a dab with no tolerance is a horrible idea

1st you would probably cough your guts out

2nd you would probably have a panic attack (and not get high at all)
REALLY? So dabs are only for people with a tolerance (and likely addicted)?

I had dabs when i had no tolerance, and i swear i took a hardcore psychedelic. I was tripping off my balls. Couldn't feel my legs, arms or body, had to lie down. Couldn't confirm i was actually breathing, no feeling of air going in and out. Waves of stuff pulsing and washing over me, crazy closed eye imagery. Lots of anxiety. Hopped in my car and tried to drive home. Got 5 meters, then stopped, went back into the house. The car with manual transmission was not something i could connect with. It felt big, heavy, awkward, and my vision was all fucked up. Lasted approximately an hour and a half, and gave way to a super stoned hazed laziness, which i promptly passed out on the couch.

Kind of like that "oh fuck now you've done yourself in" feeling when hitting some DMT. In my humble opinion, smoking concentrated oils has little to do with "smoking pot" anymore. It's a completely different experience. I don't understand how people smoke concentrates every day, but they probably have such a tolerance where it has the same effect as smoking plain pot.

for me when i have a low tolerance and take a dab (usually smaller than most peoples) its just a one and done thing. I find that my high usually lasts about an hour or two longer than A bud high

Hey ladies and gentlemen. I have never done a dab ever. Iv only done the good ol fashion bud form cannabis, kief,
Hash, and edibles. I have been smoking all my life and just never had the hook up for dabs or wax,. I used to smoke everyday all day but have slowed down very much. If I was clean
With zero thc or bi products of thc and other canabinoids. And could pee clean. And took a very high thc content dab say 90% thc and took a huge hit.
What would it feel like?. Please be very descriptive and givee as much information as you can.I know everyone is different but please give me as much info as possible thanks ladies or gentlemen :)

I myself prefer hitting my oil pen to dabs, as you can control the size of hits easier if you don't necessarily want to be ripped out of your mind.

I have the answer to your question. I recently met the world of cannabis. Lots of my friends smoked it, and I felt that I should see if it was for me. A friend of mine wrongly assumed I had smoked weed before when he asked me to try his Afghani Shatter.(I had smoked weed before, but I didn't get high because it was my first time) I thought to myself, "Go big or go home right?". Thinking back on it this was not a great plan. After school we hit a fat dab .2 grams. After coughing for a little over a minute I thought everything was fine. For 10 minutes I felt same as ever, but after that it all came at once. I started tripping HARD. For whatever reason my friend looked back at me and said "what?" And I leaned forward to answer, but before I could answer, somehow I was leaned back again, and again he said "what?" And I would lean forward. According to him this only happened once, but I saw it happen at least 10 times. I was scared for my life. At the time I though I was stuck in a time loop, or dead. Every move I made repeated in my eyes and in my mind. Visual hallucinations EVERYWHERE. When I got home, I crashed HARD. I fell asleep for 4 hours, woke up, ate and slept for 9 more hours. The next day, I felt like I was dreaming, or that my actions weren't my own. 2 days after everything was back to normal. And that's what dabs are like on 0 tolerance