• BASIC DRUG
    DISCUSSION
    Welcome to Bluelight!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
    Benzo Chart Opioids Chart
    Drug Terms Need Help??
    Drugs 101 Brain & Addiction
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums
  • BDD Moderators: Keif’ Richards | negrogesic

What is a Baclofen 10mg high like?

Bendy1251

Greenlighter
Does it get you high at all? Does it have a Euphoric feel?

I appreciate any feedback!

In my personal experience, Baclofen really does not produce any euphoria and I've experimented with doses as high as 100mg. All that I ever experienced from the substance was some sedation and what I can only call an "odd" feeling in my body. I'm not gonna say it was unpleasant but it certainly was not pleasant. In short, if you're looking for a recreational substance, I would stay away from the Baclofen. I hear it works wonders for people with muscle spams and the like, but it is definitely not a substance I would ever look for.

However, some people have contradicted my experience and have reported desirable effects but the general consensus is that it is not anything to write home about, especially with only a 10mg tablet at your disposal.

Compared to Soma, Baclofen is a joke.........

Baclofen is OK to mix with Vicodin when you don't have any other muscle relaxant.

There is no euphoria that I've experienced like Soma......but it is sedating a bit.

1 out of 10 rating, I give it a 4........Soma gets a 10

I doubt 10mg will do much but when I took 40mg I had a mild Gloria and General benzodiazepines chill.

Baclofan seems very hit and miss with people but is relaxing and has been shown to help off label in reducing drug and alcohol cravings at higher doses.

Tolerance builds fast and WD is reportedly as bad as valium so take care.

I took a one off dose of 50mg and felt nothing, not even muscle relaxation. This is a drug that ill people will benefit from (especially thosewith chronic spasticity), not a drug of abuse

10mg will do nothing but about 60 should be a normal start but dont exprct much i only get dizzy and dont like em.

Feels like a mild dose of a medium acting barbiturate, say sodium Amytal, to me. 10-20mg is enough, but I've taken up to 60mg...it feels nice.

feels nice to me. good analgesia and muscle relaxation. even an an increased appreciation of music. goes great with some weed as well. plus, it has really helped erase my cravings for many substances.

i usually take up to 80 milligrams per day in divided doses. tolerance hasn't seemed to increase drastically during months of daily use.

underrated drug in my opinion.

yeah, it won't get you high, but i've had fairly pleasant experiences with it, mainly relaxation. too much makes me feel dizzy, sick and generally fucked up in an unpleasant way.

10mg won't do anything but 40mg will give a nice numb feeling not exactly high but definitely close in my opinion; actually I would consider it high just a unique high but if people can get high on phenibut then I would assume the same is possible for Baclofen

Last edited:
40-50mgs of baclofen will give a good euphoric feeling. Phenibut can give the same feeling, but in much higher Doses. With phenibut tho, I feel like dirt the next day. And feel weak for 2-3 days afterwards.

40-50mgs of baclofen will give a good euphoric feeling. Phenibut can give the same feeling, but in much higher Doses. With phenibut tho, I feel like dirt the next day. And feel weak for 2-3 days afterwards.
This is a old thread

I guess everyone is different. Because baclofen gave me extreme euphoria. All my inhibitions were lowered on baclofen. I have horrible anxiety. Sometimes so bad that I have a hard time leaving my house. Being it is Xmas time, and I need to be out Xmas shopping for family. I hate Xmas for this reason, the crowds during this time of year is awful. I can't take all the people. But on about 40-50mg of baclofen, I can do these things. I feel positive on it. Usually I am Scrooge, I don't want to celebrate xmas (I am not a religious person) but I go along with it for the kids, so they have good memories of it.
On baclofen, I can get thru these corporate holidays, with a positive, happy and chill attitude. :)

Old thread? It's dated October, but what's so bad about bumping an old thread with new input?

My experience with baclofen is pretty much the same as others. It doesn't produce a euphoria, just relaxation (a little too much). When I have taken too much I'll nod off almost without notice, and when I fall asleep on it, it's always for around 2 hours, on the dot.

Also I'll find myself slouching a lot when in a sitting position. When walking, it gives a drunkish feeling and you'll find yourself falling a lot lol.

That said, 10 mg won't do any of that..only some very slight muscle relaxation. As previously mentioned by a number of people, it takes about 40mg+ to get those effects. And fair warning..It is a dirty kind of high..your stomach will feel like you have undigested metabolites sitting in it. And it is rather easy to od on it, partially due to the fact that a recreational dose is right next to an overdose. :/

Old thread? It's dated October, but what's so bad about bumping an old thread with new input?

My experience with baclofen is pretty much the same as others. It doesn't produce a euphoria, just relaxation (a little too much). When I have taken too much I'll nod off almost without notice, and when I fall asleep on it, it's always for around 2 hours, on the dot.

Also I'll find myself slouching a lot when in a sitting position. When walking, it gives a drunkish feeling and you'll find yourself falling a lot lol.

That said, 10 mg won't do any of that..only some very slight muscle relaxation. As previously mentioned by a number of people, it takes about 40mg+ to get those effects. And fair warning..It is a dirty kind of high..your stomach will feel like you have undigested metabolites sitting in it. And it is rather easy to od on it, partially due to the fact that a recreational dose is right next to an overdose. :/
This thread is from june and i dont think overdosing on it is as easy as u said because iv had a friend take a bunch at once around 100mgs pretty sure more though and was fine and i dont know why bumping old threads is a rule but it is

In my personal experience, Baclofen really does not produce any euphoria and I've experimented with doses as high as 100mg. All that I ever experienced from the substance was some sedation and what I can only call an "odd" feeling in my body. I'm not gonna say it was unpleasant but it certainly was not pleasant. In short, if you're looking for a recreational substance, I would stay away from the Baclofen. I hear it works wonders for people with muscle spams and the like, but it is definitely not a substance I would ever look for.

However, some people have contradicted my experience and have reported desirable effects but the general consensus is that it is not anything to write home about, especially with only a 10mg tablet at your disposal.
It does not however do shit for extreme extensor muscle spasticity in a person with Relapsing Multiple Sclerosis R.M.S I know this cause I’ve had entire sides of my body spasm for a good 30 seconds to 60 seconds of half of my chest flexing till pain+right leg and right arm extend to the point of a truly painful range where as it was building I couldn’t control any of them, pointed my leg down through to my toes, arm extending from shoulder through hand, to understand the extent- I used to get down on my knees and put my full body weight on that bent knee and it’s so crazy intense that it put me standing after about 5 seconds of tryin to control it.. I still haven’t found a drug that touches those damn spasms I wonder if a couple muscle relaxers could work, maybe a few soma