R E L A T I O N S H I P S

❤️ Welcome Guest! ❤️

Posting Guidelines Bluelight Rules
  • SLR Moderators: axe battler | xtcgrrrl | arrall

What is a “Love Language”?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Italian actually, srsly.
There's always a battle with French, but Italian is the language of love.
It's also the language of Music and Culture.

French people are too fucking weird and so is their manner of speech, we could never take them or their language seriously. Maybe in America.. Sorry France.
Especially males often say that French is the ugliest language they have heard. It does sound disgusting, especially the more urban it gets. At some point it's just saying short consonants while swallowing all the vowels. Disgusting language.

French is the ugliest romance language.

The prettiest is portuguese oddly enough. With Brazilian portuguese having an especially musical twist on it 🤔

French is the ugliest romance language.

The prettiest is portuguese oddly enough. With Brazilian portuguese having an especially musical twist on it 🤔
O I do love Brazilian Portuguese. We met a group of people from there in Southern France during the wine harvest.
Especially when the girl spoke it, it sounded amazing. Is that sexist? Her higher voice showed a strong synergy with the rhythm of the language. There. Science.
We only spoke Spanish, so we had a bit of communication issues, but their version of Portuguese was .. yeah like you say, it sounds like they're singing.

Italian actually, srsly.
There's always a battle with French, but Italian is the language of love.
It's also the language of Music and Culture.

French people are too fucking weird and so is their manner of speech, we could never take them or their language seriously. Maybe in America.. Sorry France.
Especially males often say that French is the ugliest language they have heard. It does sound disgusting, especially the more urban it gets. At some point it's just saying short consonants while swallowing all the vowels. Disgusting language.
I speak some French but it is very clear Standard/Metropolitan/Parisian type, not Belgian, Swiss, or Canadian French. Which French cities have the most intense accents? I am obviously a man but French does not sound ugly to me, but I do not think of languages this way.

I would love to go to Liège/Luik, as well as Lille, Aachen, Antwerp, Apeldoorn, Amsterdam, Rotterdam, Haarlem, Meppel and Coevorden in Drenthe, Utrecht, Den Bosch, Den Haag, Zutphen, Antwerp, and Brussels, Hamburg, Copenhagen, Tallinn, and other cities possibly for a sex holiday cruise in bars, public places, and meet masochists men, women, and couples who want me to restrain them and whip them. I would consider going to Berlin but I would not go to lab.oratory.

Last edited:
I speak some French but it is very clear Standard/Metropolitan/Parisian type, not Belgian, Swiss, or Canadian French. Which French cities have the most intense accents? I am obviously a man but French does not sound ugly to me, but I do not think of languages this way.

I would love to go to Liège/Luik, as well as Lille, Aachen, Antwerp, Apeldoorn, Amsterdam, Rotterdam, Haarlem, Meppel and Coevorden in Drenthe, Utrecht, Den Bosch, Den Haag, Zutphen, Antwerp, and Brussels, Hamburg, Copenhagen, Tallinn, and other cities possibly for a sex holiday cruise in bars, public places, and meet masochists men, women, and couples who want me to restrain them and whip them. I would consider going to Berlin but I would not go to lab.oratory.
The most intense French you'll find is urban, so whatever city you go, you're pretty much right where you want to be. Hard to understand, even with good French skills

Why have a discussion about anything on a forum, when you can Google it? Get those search results from people making pages about things they're discussing from their point of view? Perhaps she values this communities opinion and wants to learn what that is, and also hear each of our points of view anecdotally? I agree that Google can get you a lot of good information, and empirical fact and study is extremely valuable, but so is discussion and hearing things from many different points of view. Especially on something like love, which is one of the most personal subjects there is. All kinds of people express all kinds of different things in different ways out of love.

Your love language is how you express yourself towards (or even away from) someone or something you love. The rest is indivdual.
I wasn’t going to say anything because that’s how I roll, but it seems this thread is derailed anyway.

I SWEAR this was NOT what she wrote originally “What does it mean to you and what is your personal Love Language?” If it was I would not have said what I said. There’s no “last edited” stamp but unless I was coked out of my brain and missed it, the question was ever only “what is it” and if ANY OTHER user asked a similar question I would say the same thing (I almost said the same thing to the TikTok thread but he used the word “purpose” and honestly I didn’t want you nuts coming in on your white horses again like it’s a big effing deal) but as I look at the “New Posts” page several times a day, these questions are NOT typically asked. The question that is in the post NOW though is perfectly valid.

Seriously, I’ll stop coke right now if that post was not edited somehow cos there’s no way I’m dumb enough to have said what I said when a question was phrased like that. Someone rephrased it. As they should have, mind you, because as I said, asking questions like “what are TikTok leggings” should always be met with answers like “why didn’t you Google that”. “Do you have TikTok leggings and do you like them” though? Fine whatever- stupid thread but it’s valid.

That’s all I’m saying 😑

I wasn’t going to say anything because that’s how I roll, but it seems this thread is derailed anyway.

I SWEAR this was NOT what she wrote originally “What does it mean to you and what is your personal Love Language?” If it was I would not have said what I said. There’s no “last edited” stamp but unless I was coked out of my brain and missed it, the question was ever only “what is it” and if ANY OTHER user asked a similar question I would say the same thing (I almost said the same thing to the TikTok thread but he used the word “purpose” and honestly I didn’t want you nuts coming in on your white horses again like it’s a big effing deal) but as I look at the “New Posts” page several times a day, these questions are NOT typically asked. The question that is in the post NOW though is perfectly valid.

Seriously, I’ll stop coke right now if that post was not edited somehow cos there’s no way I’m dumb enough to have said what I said when a question was phrased like that. Someone rephrased it. As they should have, mind you, because as I said, asking questions like “what are TikTok leggings” should always be met with answers like “why didn’t you Google that”. “Do you have TikTok leggings and do you like them” though? Fine whatever- stupid thread but it’s valid.

That’s all I’m saying 😑
Again a mile long stretch of nothing....Nothing of substance anyways

I've read part of a book on love language duebto this thread reminding me of something I wanted to read and its a pretty good subject. Everybody has their own mix of language they respond to like giving/receiving gifts, physical affection, compliments and encouragement, etc and it says that we need to learn each other's language and compromise to make relationships work basically. Makes sense. I like to give gifts and tell people nice things but I prefer physical affection myself. Yknow what I mean?

I like people being around me but not interfering with my thoughts too much. I’m turned on by companionable silence. Also by people who like to be helped out in practical ways to realise interesting dreams or goals. I like enabling people (not in the addict co-dependent way).

You might look into NLP (neuro linguistic programming). It's what big city dweller do with words to grab your attention. Tony Robbins pioneered it with his breakthrough book "Unlimited Power" It's like hypnosis or a trance.

Repeat after me...Troll balls
Okay.... you are troll balls. Next?

Nah this ain’t romantic yo, but if you delete this shit you better do your job properly and delete the off topic shit before it too. (It really bothers me when you don’t on a legit forum)

Okay.... you are troll balls. Next?

Nah this ain’t romantic yo, but if you delete this shit you better do your job properly and delete the off topic shit before it too. (It really bothers me when you don’t on a legit forum)
Yes. We are getting better at pruning. But if people take the hints and stay on topic there is no need for deleting anything.

It’s a group effort to keep a thread on topic, not a finger pointing game. Locking thread because this has clearly gone sour.

Status
Not open for further replies.