• 🇬🇧󠁿 🇸🇪 🇿🇦 🇮🇪 🇬🇭 🇩🇪 🇪🇺
    European & African
    Drug Discussion

Welcome Guest!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
  • EADD Moderators: axe battler | Pissed_and_messed

⭐️ Social ⭐️ What Indian takeout should i have?

Beans for breakfast is the fuckin tits man.

Chuck in a couple of eggs and three rashers of bacon and you've got the meal of kings...

Sausages are for elevenses...

It is tits - a friend of mine from England introduced me to that - they go great with a couple eggs over-easy right next to them - we would meet up at a bar called the George and Dragon and they served eggs with beans and a banger

Indian food sucks IMO

its all curry and i hate curry : )

Usually get a thali set, either veg or chicken, indian spicy

2 x poppadum and dips
2 x samosa or bhaji
Dahl Makana
Paneer curry
Allo of some type
2 x naan or chapati
2 x indian sweet treats
and rice ofc

Feeds 2 or 4 people or just me if hungry

Tell ya wot, anyone that can eat an Indian in one sitting is a greedy fat bastard.

Last nights take out has lasted us all weekend...

I just ordered a chicken vindaloo and got ripped off... Got some chicken cubes and some watery sauce with 0 spice, probably the weakest "curry" I've even seen. The chicken wasn't even grilled, looks like it was boiled.
This utter dissapointment costed me 15 fucking euros, I could have used the money to buy something psychoactive.

I just ordered a chicken vindaloo and got ripped off... Got some chicken cubes and some watery sauce with 0 spice, probably the weakest "curry" I've even seen. The chicken wasn't even grilled, looks like it was boiled.
This utter dissapointment costed me 15 fucking euros, I could have used the money to buy something psychoactive.

A vindaloo that wasn't hot?

That's akin to buying shit drugs.

Even food is getting cut these days...

A vindaloo that wasn't hot?

That's akin to buying shit drugs.

Even food is getting cut these days...
Should've listened to my instincts and order a chicken korma or a tikka masala, those are more foolproof IME.

Reactions: CFC
Tell ya wot, anyone that can eat an Indian in one sitting is a greedy fat bastard.

Last nights take out has lasted us all weekend...
i feel attacked.

spicy food is a bastard to purge so it stays down even when i'm having one of my more idiotic periods.

i try to avoid korma cos tomato based sauce has less calories. i like a madras. daal is sweet too but easy to make, though mine is never as good as a decent take out one. chana massala. and saag. but i honestly don't know if i actually like spinach or not, its just one of my steadfast safe foods so i go for it automatically even if i'm having a healthy time with eating.

peshwari naan ftw fuck me i would have that on my death row meal.

i feel attacked.

spicy food is a bastard to purge so it stays down even when i'm having one of my more idiotic periods.

i try to avoid korma cos tomato based sauce has less calories. i like a madras. daal is sweet too but easy to make, though mine is never as good as a decent take out one. chana massala. and saag. but i honestly don't know if i actually like spinach or not, its just one of my steadfast safe foods so i go for it automatically even if i'm having a healthy time with eating.

peshwari naan ftw fuck me i would have that on my death row meal.

No offense @chinup I've just never been able to handle big meals - too busy smokin', drinkin' and wankin'.

But yeh, peshwari naan are the fuckin tits...

• Love
Reactions: CFC