• MDMA &
    Empathogenic
    Drugs

Welcome Guest!
  • MDMA Moderators:

what I thought was mdma (BK-MDMA 1400mg)!

collegehighroller

Ex-Bluelighter
So I rolled his first time last year, he took some black liqorice mdma, oh boy that was a treat, he started with one point... Let's just say by the end if the night he had around 600mg... Ever since that night I tried chasing that high, over the summer he rolled a good amount of times, I got it from the same dealer, but it was never quite the same. I even got my hands on some very high quality MDA, which he took about 400mg of over the coarse of the night. The doses I took sound very high, I know.I didn't even know the proper dosages untill looking on here. Anyways, when I went to college earlier this year, I found a Molly hookup, and was over excited, and went a little too hard. At the time I was certain this was MDMA, it came in fairly clear, of-white crystals, tasted how it should, etc... I was unaware of clones at this point in time. After looking at more and more pictures online it appears that I actually had BK-MDMA. Anyways here is my Story.

"One night I took about 1400-1500mg of mdma crystals. Yes thats right, over gram. anyways I first took one point to try it out and I felt absolutely amazing, clear headed, able to speak and walk very easily, the normal mdma body high, etc... After I felt it and knew (thought) it was good, I then went overboard and took about 700mg more (At some point I took the rest of what I had, which was a total of 1.4-5grams, however I only remember taking the initial first point, then the 7...) Anyways, me and my friends walked about half a mile off campus to the place where we usually smoke weed. About half way to the "smoke spot" I exclaimed "why are there so many fucking dear in the road???!!!" My friends looked at me totally shocked and said "dude, there are no dear" I was supprised to say the least, because I've never hallucinated such clear objects. We kept on walking to the spot, which is on the top of a hill, surrounded by some trees, on the outskirts of a neighborhood. Before stepping on to the trail I remember saying "you guys! There's people and a truck at the spot! We cant go there!!" Once again they said that there was nothing there... I decited to just accept that I was tripping and go with it. It was getting dark out... By the time we reached our spot I was seeing people and random shit everywhere, especially in the shadows. At first everything was sort of un-detailed and hard to make out, soon enough everything was clear as day. Anyways we started smoking bowls, and I was rolling so hard, I was rolling so hard that I now can't beleive that it was silent, it almost seemed as if there was music, or something going on in the background. Past this point I have sort of a hard time remembering everything, I will try my best though. As we started smoking, I remember having a hard time seeing where I was lighting, it looked like there was three pipes so I took a geuss. apparently I was trying to light the bowl about an inch away from where it actually was. I remember hearing one of my friends say "dude! What the fuck are you doing! Pass the damn peice!!!" I was obviously out of it. I kept noticing people everywhere, just standing still, at this point I could see there faces in complete detail. My friends faces were changing... Everytime the peice got passed to me, I must have instantly started "phasing out" and rolling my eyes into the back of my head, without even realizing it, just to hear the words "pass the fucking peice dude!" Apparently I would just be holding it for extended periods of time? I can't really describe what was happening in words, I was in another dimension. It was almost as if another universe was overlapping with ours, I could see everything that was there, except there was a totally new layer. I remember looking at any dark area, and seeing absolutely amazing artfull paturns spinning and morphing. I saw blue outlined arrows with red dots inside them, all spinning perfectly together In synch, none of them ever coldiding, just the arrows perfectly spaced apart and moving in very complex paturns. I also remember looking into the sky and seeing many UFO's and jets, which looked to be drawn for a child's book, very simple, that were made of blue and red neon outlines, they were going in circles and doing flips over and over, they also had trailing blue or red dots, similar to the look of the arows. I also remember a "wall" that I could almost touch that went up forever and also to the sides in every direction. This "wall" was translucent, and almost reminded me of a plasma sheild in the game Halo. Another way I could describe it was kind of like an enlarged wall texture, that was clear, maybe a centimeter or two thick, with purple and blue shades on each crevace, this texture was also moving and morphing Into extremely compley and beautiful paturns. It looked almost organic, but in an alien type of way. One thing that really tripped me out was my friends faces, one frends looked very... I don't know how to explain it... Very weird, and very creepy, yet I wasn't afraid or anything. He had a second set of almost reptile looking eyes, right above his eyes, almost like one of the bodies that his soul once occupied was trying to come out. These sets of eyes were looking at me, while his normal ones weren't. My other friend looked like a weird redheaded hick, now that I think about it he looked almost like Vincent Vangoh. I forgot who he actually was and I kind of ingored his presense because it sort of disturbed me. I remember my friends talking to me but my replies felt extremely sloppy, like a very drunk person, and it was almost as if I wasn't paying attention because I was so occupied within myself, very very hard to describe. I also remember having a clear conversation with the friend that had two sets of eyes. I thought he was sitting up, behind me on the hill, and I WAS LOOKING AT HIM!!! He was actually lyin doem below me on the hill!!! After he said something that I couldn't understand I remember saying "WHAT??" And everything was instantly different. The friend that looked like Van Goh now looked normal, so did my other friend, and I realized his true location. Very confused I looked at my friend that looked like Van Goh and asked "WHAT DID ETHAN JUST SAY?!" This friend looked at me and just said "what the fuck are you talking about? No one has said anything for like and hour, you've just been sitting there rolling your eyes into the back of your head and shaking your jaw". Confused as fuck, I looked at my friend, the one who I thought I was talking to, and he looked completely horrified, he said "dude! I think we just had a fourth dimension trip, we were talking telepathically!" (His first time rolling, he took 3pts) I was still confused, and a little frightened because I didn't even know I was "out of it" but I could deffinately remember how different and strange it was. After this point I played with glowsticks, I remember swaying them back and forth, and seeing many layers of tracers, the tracers would catch up to themselfs, to create insanely beautiful paturns, then it would catch up to itself again. I was swaying it very slowly... I also remmebr looking into the "purple glowstick" I saw a blue background with orange looking bubbles, almost like a very small scale complex lava lamp, the rest I can't explain. There is much about this experience that I can't put into words, I'm sure there is an imense amount that I can't remember. This trip had a very strange alien/neon/amazing vibe, COMPLETELY different than lsd or mushrooms. "

Crazy stuff, for the record I understand how increadibly stupid this was. And I do not take drugs anymore, lesson learned

Last edited:
Freaking e-tards and their retarded careless behavior.

What's your point? Showing people how big your dick is? This is a harm reduction forum. People will read the doses and the first 5 lines and think "what a moron" and press the backspace button.

you may want to post this in the Trip Report section... and using parahraphs ... and we don't use swim here.

Wow glad your ok after overdosing on Methylone. Hopefully next time you'll be more careful.

You are lucky it was either methylone or MDMA that has been cut completely to shit, you should be grateful to your dealer for ripping you off. 1600mg of an untested powder, that's insane man, dangerous even. You are even more lucky you don't live in my part of the world because if you would do that with the MDMA that is going around these parts you would be in a very bad way. Be more careful next time man, shit like that is the reason we keep seeing newspaper articles about "MDMA deaths"...

Hi there,

Sorry but I just couldn't read the big wall of 'SWIM' text. Sounds like you've been completely overdoing methylone, MDMA or any research chemical. Check out this thread for everything you need to know. For future reference, we don't use 'SWIM' and respect the usage of paragraphs to break up the wall of text.

Stay safe and welcome to BL.

Aside from the SWIMs and the wall of text it was actually a rather good read. Was it a lesson learned? What was the comedown/following days like?

Aside from the SWIMs and the wall of text it was actually a rather good read. Was it a lesson learned? What was the comedown/following days like?

The point of this post was to show my stupidity. The next few days I felt really stupid. The next couple months I experienced some psychosis. I'm just starting to feel norlmal again. Yes, I completely learned my lesson. I don't even take drugs now, including smoking weed. No, I'm not trying to show how big my dick is, I'm trying to put my experience on the internet so people won't repeat my actions.