• H&R Moderators: VerbalTruist | cdin | Lil'LinaptkSix

What i have learned from using drugs

jose ribas da silva

Bluelighter
1- One can get addicted. At the beginning, there is the false sense of control

2- Once addicted, there is no way back. It is going to be a long-lasting battle

3- The problem are the contaminants. Purity is a bless

4- It will really fuck you up, sooner or later

5- It will be very hard to get used to life without drugs, always chasing the same feeling

6-If one is going to be an addict, please, use more than one drug at least. Make the addiction something that it is worthing.

7- Do not involve anyone in the addiction

1- One can get addicted. At the beginning, there is the false sense of control

2- Once addicted, there is no way back. It is going to be a long-lasting battle

3- The problem are the contaminants. Purity is a bless

4- It will really fuck you up, sooner or later

5- It will be very hard to get used to life without drugs, always chasing the same feeling

6-If one is going to be an addict, please, use more than one drug at least. Make the addiction something that it is worthing.

7- Do not involve anyone in the addiction
No matter what you tell yourself it’ll never be as good as the first time

that im a sneaky freak, that can spin an intricate web of lies, bounce back and become a better woman, never taking persons, places or things for granted, understanding drug addicts with a more positive perspective

Hey guys, I'm going to move this over to our recovery forums. I think it is better suited to that spot given the subject matter.

I would argue that it's far better to not use more than one drug. Polysubstance use Disorder is far harder to treat than normal substance use Disorder by a wide margin

"Shit, I obviously have some kind of personality disorder, but I dunno what. But this is no normal."

-Me on LSD

Three years later learned it is called OCPD.

Last edited: