• Select Your Topic Then Scroll Down
    Alcohol Bupe Benzos
    Cocaine Heroin Opioids
    RCs Stimulants Misc
    Harm Reduction All Topics Gabapentinoids
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums

RCs What has happened to all the MDPV?

LH_Oswald

Bluelighter
I was a big fan of this stuff back when it was sold in the states as bath salts, etc. I have had quite the range of experience with it over a 3 year period. From glowing to dark.

Anyway that was years ago. Back then it was everywhere. It got banned, big deal, so what. All drugs of that magnitude get banned.

The problem is now it is completely unavailable in the United States? Why is that? Not on the dark markets, not on the clear net, no trace of it. Yet all the standard hard drugs are everywhere.

Did everybody just switch to meth? I mean I can meth or coke or ket and psychedelics all day long in my back yard. But no MDPV, or even A-PVP. You can get fuckin any stupidly rare psychedelic you can imagine, but no. PV.

Does anyone have any insight into this?

I'm.pretty sure the rc market just moved on to better less psychosis inducing stims like 4f-Methylphenidate or 3-fpm but I'm no expert in this regard.

The market moved on because MDPV became illegal/scheduled in a lot of places around the world, including places where it was being mass produced (like china), so yes the market moved on to newer stuff like a-pvp then a-php, etc. It's like a game of wack-o-mole.

Some of the newer chems aren't so bad. Nothing will probably ever be able to properly replace MDPV, of course (my favorite and my worst enemy rolled into one, I miss it terribly too) but some are not too shabby in their own right just each have their own strengths and weaknesses, such chems as

a-PHP
a-PCYP
a-PiHP
3f-PVP

plus many others, some good, some crap, some in between, also there are other stimulants that, while not Pyrovalerones, still behave somewhat similarly (very strong urge to redose, intense increase in libido, etc) like Hexen, NEP and others. MDPV may be gone but there are plenty of alternatives out there to experiment with...

The last time i got good old MDPV was ~2013, then it disappeared. I wish some day i could find it again, i absolutely loved it!