• Welcome Guest

Forum Guidelines Bluelight Rules
    Fun 💃 Threads Overdosed? Click
    D R U G   C U L T U R E

What has changed with street fentanyl in Southern California?

visualblind

Greenlighter
Does anyone have some insight into what has changed with the street fentanyl (slang term is fetty) within the past 1.5 years in the Southern California region? Everyone that uses it says they feel it and nod out from it, but that hasn't been my experience. I'm 99% certain this is not my high tolerance talking. Those who I ask are saying that nothing has changed, but that doesn't make any sense.
One assumption that I think could be the right answer is that the export ban on fentanyl and all of its analogues has turned the market upside-down, and the cartels in Mexico where it's coming from (in the U.S.) either do not know how to reach the quality that use to come from China or are diluting the hell out of their supply to increase quantity (over quality). What are your thoughts on this?

New "fetty" that doesn't have any affects:

This is what it use to look like over a year ago:
|
Here are high-resolution direct links in case the image doesn't load:
https://i.ibb.co/Vmgcj2c/20210326-152623.jpg
https://i.ibb.co/rtRcVSN/20210326-152623-2.jpg

Last edited:
Can you describe why you think it is different? The effects? Or it's just weaker?
Little to no effects, feel like the only reason I do it is for psychological reasons. The taste and appearance is similar enough but I find it impossible for anyone to drop dead from it like we're hearing about on the news. It's strange to me why this topic is not more popular because I've searched high and low to find the best stuff and it just isn't what it use to be, and I want to know why.

Little to no effects, feel like the only reason I do it is for psychological reasons. The taste and appearance is similar enough but I find it impossible for anyone to drop dead from it like we're hearing about on the news. It's strange to me why this topic is not more popular because I've searched high and low to find the best stuff and it just isn't what it use to be, and I want to know why.
It's a sad state of affairs when even the fentanyl is stomped on to shit right next to the border.

I hope it's just an interruption maybe a mega fent lab down south is down or retooling

Have you tried the pressed pills? They are harder for American distributors to cut.

It's a sad state of affairs when even the fentanyl is stomped on to shit right next to the border.

I hope it's just an interruption maybe a mega fent lab down south is down or retooling

Have you tried the pressed pills? They are harder for American distributors to cut.

From my experience it is not just a disruption. It has been going on for at least one to two years. And it doesn't seem to be an issue being re-cut or diluted downstream. I have had it right off the brick by someone close to one of the Mexican cartels, but I wouldn't ever tell them what I really think for my own safety. It seems like the people who have picked up the slack after the Chinese export ban don't know what they're doing and/or don't care if it's still generating a sufficient income stream. I have tested a few batches with a 1-panel fentanyl test, and they all return a positive result. However, obviously that kind of over-the-counter test only confirms its presence or not. It can't confirm purity/potency of the fentanyl.

No I have not tried the pressed pills, which one's are you referring to? I wouldn't be opposed to try going down that route to see if it is any more potent.

I appreciate any and all replies on this thread. I hope somebody who is closer to the source or is/knows a chemist working on the manufacturing process can give it to me straight. If you ask a dealer, they'll all say it's "Fire!". It's insulting to my intelligence.

*edit* I wanted to add that I have also tried IV'ing the so-called fentanyl in a small dose as a test to make sure that the substance for some reason wasn't a water-soluble-only hydrochloride salt instead of a freebase. I think I got that right, I'm not a chemist though.

Last edited:
Maybe take it as a sign to move away from fent. There are plenty of opiate options on the dark net? Hell if I ever got into opiates again I'd just be doing AA/morphine cooks and making my own black to smoke. I only got hooked on oxy because I got given grams and grams of it for next to nothing. I've smoked black tar around 20 times if I had to guess but any opiate whether it's morphine, black tar, oxy or even weaker stuff like tramadol or codeine... They all make me too sick now. I can't enjoy them and have turned down heroin and oxy many times as I just got to a point I decided the sick nausea feeling isn't worth the buzz.

I really don't like this weak shit going around either way, it's going to kill people as they'll get used to smoking this stuff you are buying a dishing on a mound to the foil except when it's far more pure it'll easily be enough to waste them and never wake up.