• Psychedelic Drugs Welcome Guest
    View threads about
    Posting RulesBluelight Rules
    PD's Best Threads Index
    Social ThreadSupport Bluelight
    Psychedelic Beginner's FAQ

What happens when you take a large dose of K as well as a large dose of psychedelic?

dude_87

Greenlighter
It seems like psychedelics and ketamine would pull you in opposite directions. K limits the information that can come in through your senses, whereas psychedelics seem to increase the amount of information your senses take in.

Can anyone describe the experience? I don't plan to do it myself, but I'm curious how it went for other people.

you get obliterated. holing is insane enough, i couldn't image tripping while doing it also.

You trip, just like any other combo.

I find k takes the rough edges of the come up for me, and can get me out of trouble if things go south mid-term, but I always find k very relaxing and mentally calming. Even when holing, it's like a warm safety blanket.

You become commander balls von trippington, of the "I'm really high galaxy?"

Only do this if you are very comfortable with both experiences and have sober friends to help you if need be.
The experience is VERY powerful but can be very confusing and dysphoric as well.
Usually when I do this I am couch locked flying through space but I have been known to get up and try to walk around and knock stuff over and almost hurt myself (glass objects etc)

It's really fucking crazy (in a good way).

Can't speak for K but I've done this numerous times with MXE.
What happens is that both drugs take the edge off one another. The dissociative makes the psychedelic smoother and the psychedelic stops that heavy/dirty feeling that MXE can sometimes cause.

The experience feels 'multifaceted'... try it and you'll see what I mean.

Ive done many journeys with lsd or 4-aco-dmt along with ketamine.
Both trips offer extreme effects but im not sure its good for us.

Ive encountered very strong supernatural events while doing these combos.
Ive also noticed my mental health getting worse.

Ive done many journeys with lsd or 4-aco-dmt along with ketamine.
Both trips offer extreme effects but im not sure its good for us.

Ive encountered very strong supernatural events while doing these combos.
Ive also noticed my mental health getting worse.
Physiologically speaking there is nothing dangerous about this combo. It just gets you really really smashed.

Kind of like a psychedelic speedball?
Yeah you could say that.
One time last year I combined 100mg DPT with 75-100mg MXE. It actually reminded me of my first experiences with cannabis (which were extremely intense).

The following are excerpts from D.M. Turner's "The Essential Psychedelic Guide". It's worth noting that Turner drowned in a bathtub while under the influence of Ketamine.

Mushrooms + Syrian Rue + N,N-DMT + Nitrous Oxide + Ketamine

This experimental session was quite enjoyable and exceeded my expectations. The mushrooms + Syrian Rue was a medium strength dose, pleasant but not overwhelming. The DMT added to the experience, especially in the visual context, and the nitrous blasts felt great whenever I did them. The unique portion came towards the end of the experience when I injected 75mg of Ketamine, my first time using it in combination with mushrooms. The Ketamine experience overpowered what was left of the previous high but was pleasantly enhanced having a wider range of feelings than on Ketamine alone. I was semi-consciously aware of my body chanting and moving about during part of this time. This is something which is common with DMT + Syrian Rue but had not happened to me on Ketamine before. Additional journeys with mushrooms + Ketamine initially produced good results. However, I eventually decided this combination was not appropriate.

LSD + Ketamine + N,N-DMT

I started with 200ug of acid. Two hours later, after the acid high had stabilized, I injected 100mg of Ketamine, my first time trying this combination. It was one of my best Ketamine journeys and lasted about 1 1/2 hours. I smoked N,N-DMT a couple of times after the Ketamine journey had ended. The DMT produced its usual effects but seemed to be diminished in intensity by the lingering Ketamine. The same amounts of N,N-DMT taken on LSD alone would have produced much intenser experiences. I no longer use DMT with Ketamine. Another drawback with this combination was with the extension of the Ketamine recovery period. This is the period after the Ketamine journey during which one is no longer tripping, but is waiting to feel normal again. While on acid this period was extended by another hour or two, and pretty much blew the rest of the acid trip.

On subsequent LSD + Ketamine trips I have taken the Ketamine toward the end of the session. This makes the recovery period much less unpleasant, particularly if I remain in bed until falling asleep. In many of these experiences I have found myself in a relaxed hallucinatory state during the recovery period.

LSD + Ketamine

This experience took place while I was backpacking in Death Valley using psychedelics in natural environments, and in solitude, tends to produce intense experiences. However, taking psychedelics in the wilderness can be dangerous for someone who is not experienced with both psychedelic use and in surviving harsh terrain. Psychedelics can easily disrupt several basic survival instincts, such as sense of direction and sense of time. The unique portion of this experience came during the LSD trip. I had ingested some 350ug, an amount which for me normally produces only peripheral visual phenomenon. As I hiked through the mountains of Death Valley there were some perceptions which I feel led to my experience. I had been closely observing some small lizards which move at an amazing speed in the hot desert sun. In trying to synchronize with a lizard's mind, it was quite apparent that its time sense, as well as the flow of information from its sense organs to its responding muscles, was worlds apart from that of a human. Then, while hiking in a canyon, I noticed what appeared as webbing strewn across the canyon walls. Upon looking closer this turned out to be a harder material than the rock below eroding at a slower pace and standing out in ridges of web-shaped formations. It appeared to have been created during volcanic eruptions of molten minerals at the time the mountains were formed. The canyon, cutting ever deeper into the mountain's side, was revealing the history of the terrain.

As I sat back to rest and closed my eyes, my visual sphere became filled with visions of desert animals like snakes and scorpions, images which are typical of a session in the desert. The next vision that appeared was a distinct image of a saber tooth tiger. I thought of early humans who were hunted by such animals, and the strength of the impression this must have made on the minds of my ancient ancestors. This train of thought progressed and I saw large, hairy, bear-like forest animals who probably left similar impressions on the species consciousness. As my mind progressed further back in time I began to see creatures of the dinosaur era which in ancient times had roamed the ground I was now resting on. And I was aware that going back along the evolutionary line I must have evolved from such creatures. I began to feel that in times past I had been each of the animals that I saw, the predators who hunted, and the victims who fled from the predators with fear and were eaten. Then my mind's eye opened up and time spread out to infinity. I saw and experienced all the manifestations that the land around me had been through over millions of years, and the lives of all creatures that had lived there. This myriad detailed lives and visions was simultaneously present in my mind with startling clarity for a timeless moment. I had become the One Mind onto which all the experiences of time have been etched. I went past this fulcrum and saw myself retreating to my individual perspective. The afterglow of this experience infused the next several hours of the acid high, and left me awed with the magic of the desert environment. By the time the full moon was high in the sky I had hiked to the salt flats and administered Ketamine while at the lowest elevation in the United States. I felt that I became part of the earth and penetrated to levels deep within the "mind" of the planetary consciousness. Becoming part of the earth's spirit is something frequently experienced by myself and others while on Ketamine.

2C-B + Ketamine

2C-B and Ketamine produce highs which are quite different. Taken in combination it feels like two streams crossing at right angles, thereby producing a uniquely new universe of experience. This combination works well with either a small or large dose of Ketamine (25mg to 100mg) With a smaller dose of Ketamine I do not go on the Ketamine journey, but the relaxed immersion in flowing psychedelic mental fireworks is most enjoyable. When used with 2C-B, the Ketamine recovery period is also diminished, with ease of movement, no feeling of nausea, and sometimes incredible physical energy. I have frequently emerged from the Ketamine journey and immediately begun dancing about like a whirling dervish, or assuming yogic asanas where intense subtle energies were traversing and harmonizing within my body.

As described in the Ketamine chapter, when K is used with 2C-B there seems to be significantly increased recollection of the Ketamine domain. This has been valuable to me in creating a "bridge" between normal reality and the bizarre and amazing world of the Ketamine experience.

depends are you trying to party or looking for something more, a spiritual depth

like mayonnaise, ketamines on everything..
i always input more dissos than anything else, regardless of combination . (this is not advice)