• Cannabis Discussion Welcome Guest
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules

What happens to you when you smoke large amounts?

Ganj

Bluelighter
When I smoke abnormally large amounts, I feel like earth is one huge movie set. Its like someone tried to re-make the world but some-things just aren't quite natural. Angles become more significant, if I look at an object it becomes almost glorified and a thousand times more important than everything else. Its like my eyes have switched from low to high quality and everything looks crystal sharp.

I can only comprehend my exact whereabouts as the only existing thing left in the universe; Like the house I am in or the area is the only thing that exists and outside of it is pure blackness. I get the sensation there is no roof on the building I am in and I see the world from aerial and birds eye angles. I can completely shift out of this world, then when I come back to reality and I've completely forgot everything and it takes a few seconds to gather all the info, a sort of 'how did i get here?' type thing. I find it hard to distinguish between grass and road/textures in general are hard to tell apart.

I feel I have a significantly increased insight into almost everything. If I am watching a movie I get lost in over analysing every single scene and believe I am understanding extremely complex psychological plots (that don't even exist!) and am de-coding a multi millionaire script like lego, when in fact I'm just sitting on a couch dribbling.

What sort of things do you experience at higher doses?

I tried to answer this but to be honest it depends on so many factors I can't even answer this question.

I get really, really high and eventually will pass out but I don't like venturing out into deep waters without a lifejacket (benzo).

I wouldn't really describe weed with such a hazardous analogy, and personally a benzo would seem like the deep waters to me.

Smoking more weed than normal knowing you will most likely enter a panic, WITHOUT a benzo is going into deep waters.

From a HR point of view, just don't smoke to the point of you getting panicky/need a benzo.

I haven't done this is years now but I wanted to share some experiences, albeit without much description...

A few years ago I was big into taking amphetamines (Adderall specifically) and smoking good amounts of weed while on the amphetamines - getting both a euphoric speed rush while being calmed down by the weed. While I usually kept my doses of both substances to normal levels, not doing anything ridiculous, nonetheless, at times I'd do around 20-40 mg of Adderall (nothing crazy) but I'd literally go through a whole eighth of weed in a couple of hours while on the Adderall...it was a complete waste of weed but that's beside the point here. Basically, when I was that high, all three dimensional objects and spaces start to slide, drip, and generally fall apart, in a way. Everything starts to lack comprehensiveness. The barriers to this dream world are clearly starting to fuck up, and things begin exposing themselves, as in, reality doesn't seem that real anymore.

The main thing, though, is just the overwhelming cotton mouth. It gets to a point where you can't even stand it - either you go on an absolute food binge off of that much weed (which I couldn't, considering the appetite-reducing effects of the amphetamines I was on as well), or you just sort of 'melt' into your surroundings.

If you've never smoked like that, it's worth a try, but I don't really think that it's a "good" time. Besides, going through that much weed in a day literally means that you're becoming a junkie for weed, essentially, which is pretty fucking weird if all you do is smoke weed. Anyway, I'd just recommend doing it once if you can...ha, think of it like Muslims going to Mecca, if you can do it, go ahead, make the pilgrimage, friend...

Omni, although that sounds interesting I'm not sure if everyone would experience that level of the world they have known unravelling, its hard to tell if that's a cause of the adderall or not.

I certainly would not reccomend that at all, infact I reccomend that you don't mix amphetamine with weed as it will fuck your shit up if you can't handle it.

I think it could work Mrspeedy. It wouldnt take a lot to work your mind into a panic attack given the increasing stats of amphetamines and the paranoia of weed but if you have no worries in the world you'd do fine.

I wouldn't really describe weed with such a hazardous analogy, and personally a benzo would seem like the deep waters to me.

Large doses of Cannabis are notorious for causing panic attacks, benzos are used for treating panic attacks.

It's really a hard question, and it depends on how much you can smoke weed. Our body can create a resistant to the weed so we smoke more to get high.

When I smoke abnormally large amounts, I feel I have a significantly increased insight into almost everything. when in fact I'm just sitting on a couch dribbling.

Sounds like your entering into a pretty cool "zone"... I recommend watch that movie Steven Hawkings just released next time... It's about the theory of evolution.

things get hilarious, music becomes almost as good as it does on lsd, tv becomes really difficult to concentrate on, time slows, if i try to sleep i get anxious and then just can't. i can't really smoke heaps in a social setting though without other drugs in my system or just get very withdrawn and anxious