• BASIC DRUG
    DISCUSSION
    Welcome to Bluelight!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
    Benzo Chart Opioids Chart
    Drug Terms Need Help??
    Drugs 101 Brain & Addiction
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums
  • BDD Moderators: Keif’ Richards | negrogesic

What happens if you eat 1g of meth at once?

PunchThomas

Greenlighter
What would happen to someone who ate a gram of meth?

Say they're not regular meth users, though they have had an adderall prescription for 15 years, so amphetamines aren't foreign to their system.

I ask because I often score that amount for a friend, and I was thinking today about the possibility of getting pulled over while I have it in the car. Obviously, eating it is infinitely preferable to getting searched and caught with it. But I'm concerned about how fucked up I would be afterwards, because that seems like A LOT to eat at one time to me. (Damn law enforcement, making everything more harmful than necessary!)

Psychosis is a distinct possibility of meth overdose.

A guy i played in a band with accidentally snorted damn near a gram of meth once.
Snorting straight from the bag - not a good practice incidentally - and instead of a bump he sucked up the whole bag.
Probably like .8/.9g

I would not recommend it - but for the record, he was fine. Just very...energetic ...and sweaty.

That's about what I *hoped* the answer would be. Obviously that anecdote doesn’t rule out an overdose--incidentally, how much meth would someone have to eat to overdose, on average? Say we're talking about a 220lb male.

Edit: search function, duh. Anyway, I'm still interested in hearing about your experiences involving 1g of meth! Gotta know what I would hypothetically be in for...

If you're worried about getting busted, i would recommend getting some kind of discreet stash box.
There are all kinds around online...

If you're worried about getting busted, i would recommend getting some kind of discreet stash box.
There are all kinds around online...

Look into, OP. Basically a hide a key. Friend had one that was probably about 8in x 4in x 2in. Incredibly strong magnet also. Had to use both hands and a lot of strength to pop it off.

If possible you should just bring your friend because you are taking a pretty big risk for him. If that's not an option and you just want to be prepared to eat it make sure you have a full beverage with you, something flavored since eating that is going to leave an unpleasant taste possibly even make you puke. Also eat right before so the absorption will be slower. I would say at 220 you don't have to be too concerned. The most j ever are was about .5 and I was probably 120 at the time. Had been drinking heavily so it helped keep the edge off.

I had a mild disregard for my health in my 20's and snorted a full G of speed a couple of times and aside for not being able to sleep for 4-5 days and going through what must have been 200 + cigarettes i managed to survive it.

I must hold the record for most amount of speed used in on session at a certain nightclub in Melbourne as once when i was 21 some smart asses who wanted to mess me up gave me 3.5 + grams of speed to snort, i'm really not exaggerating i had a eight ball of speed and believe it or not it didn't really feel any more full on or better than having a gram. I got lucky and a lady who worked the bar at the nightclub found out and at about lunch time the next day she took me to hospital and some doctors hooked me up to some machines to measure my breathing and heart rate and they knocked me out with barbiturates for a few days. I really did have a death wish in my early 20's and i was lucky to survive all the dumb shit i got up to. That period of my life is a bit hazy but i can remember how pissed off the people who gave me the speed were that i didn't lose the plot for 2 weeks.

Don't worry i eventually got what was coming to me and i ended up in a mental hospital a couple of months later. Ironically it was smoking skunk cannabis for the stim come down that caused me to crack up. To this day i can't handle weed any more but sensible stim use is fine.