• Psychedelic Drugs Welcome Guest
    View threads about
    Posting RulesBluelight Rules
    PD's Best Threads Index
    Social ThreadSupport Bluelight
    Psychedelic Beginner's FAQ

What happens if i wait longer than 24 hours to drink filtered Hawaiian baby woodrose ?

Splashstorm

Greenlighter
This is the second time i'm trying to make HBWR. The first time my mom accidentally threw it out, but this time my husband and I want to try it together. Unfortunately he didn't want to at first so, I went ahead and made mine, and then 12 hours later he changed his mind, so he made his. I said I'd just wait for him to drink at the same time, but he brought up a good point. He said that with normal tea, it's bad to wait too long when steeping it, so my question is, is it bad to over-steep HBWR? I bought over 100 seeds, so it's no problem for me to dump it out and try again. Thanks.

LSA is a very interesting unique trip quite spiritual imo. For the Tea it depends on how long the seeds have been in the tea. If its filtered and the seeds haven't been in the tea for 24 hours you will probably be fine but if the seeds have been in long periods over 6-8 hours it will also have some other alkaloids present. I assume you kept it in the fridge if you have its ok to drink, The longer it sits after been filtered it will have a potency drop.

I wouldve thought the process of soaking in water was to help extract the oils or active compounds. Personally, we soaked in water and drank seeds and all. Our sourced seeds werent sprayed or whatever is applied that can contaminate. So over steeping is irrelevant from my experiences

Dispose of it, it still is organic matter soaked in water at room temperature.

I do a quick 30-60 minute one, very finely ground, very cold distilled water, shake it like crazy.