• Psychedelic Drugs Welcome Guest
    View threads about
    Posting RulesBluelight Rules
    PD's Best Threads Index
    Social ThreadSupport Bluelight
    Psychedelic Beginner's FAQ

What happens during a K-Hole / MXE-hole?

hawaii

Bluelighter
Title says it all!
I'm very curious to hear direct experiences.

oh man that's so highly subjective, basically a K-Hole is when you are in a disassociated state; when you are disconnected from reality either partially or completely. I have been able to go into K-holes where I could still walk around and function but basically had no idea of what actual reality was (incidentally this is really fun to do at music festivals). I have also gone into K-holes where I was completely outside normal reality and non functional in the physical world. Its very difficult to explain unless you do it because you simply have to experience it to get the full grasp of how powerful of an experience it is

Personally I loose all motor skills (make sure to be laying down), all my stress and pressures are released. You have no control over your body and I have felt like I was crawling through the walls before. Light doses make you feel kinda "drunk"

It's different for everyone and I bet everyone has different views on what a K Hole is

These days my friends and I just use it as an expression for being fucked on K...certain things don't have to happen to class it as a hole

For me, being immersed in movies/feeling like you're inside the movie or if I'm in bed, feeling like I'm travelling through space/ancient ruins

I've been in a DXM-hole from 600mg.

The holes are just a state of mind. You can be in a hole on any dissociative at the right dose. Correct me if I'm wrong.

You usually have serious revelations in there but forget the bulk of it and wake up extremely dissociated after the peak with a lack of sense of self & time.

That's how it was for me at least. Blackout, then wake up with horrid motor functioning.

i think technically a real K-hole is supposed to be a high dose that includes ego death and a pretty much catatonic state. If you're on that high of a dose, you won't be able to move. I've never been in a "real" k hole but I've been pretty fucked. I lose some depth perception and the enviornment starts to look cartoonish and two dimensional. Also, when I'd close my eyes it would feel like the boundaries of my body were undefined and like i was being stretched and pulled in all sorts of directions while simultaneously melting lol. But it was actually pretty pleasant. Mentally, I sometimes get these feelings that make me feel like I'm in ancient egypt, and I kind of imagine it with the wonder i would have if I were a small child. pretty cool drug.

Last edited:
So hard to describe.. This is for MXE, I've only done K twice and never holed on it. On hole dose MXE, I feel like I'm literally falling into a hole, I like to cuddle under some blankets or something with music on and it feels like I'm falling through space and time in a hole, or like I'm being stretched around. Sometimes I kind of feel like I'm being stretched across the universe. I tend to get either strong nostalgic feelings or an alien feeling of something completely unfamiliar. On MXE I can walk around and sort of talk in this state, but I tend to feel like I'm in a movie with a plot I don't understand. I've been at parties on hole doses before and it's a strange thing, being the main actor in a movie you don't understand, watching yourself play it out. On doses that high I prefer to just have headphones on and be laying down, otherwise it can become pretty uncomfortable.

I didn't have any major revelations on hole doses. Actually I get a lot more "experience" out of smaller doses, as far as introspection goes. But there's something very therapeutic about going into a hole, I feel very refreshed afterwards.

Agreed with everyone else about the difficulty in expressing it. It's like you brain goes into an operation that it previously thought was impossible, a metaphor would be 'divide by zero', so there's the 'mind-blown by astonishment' feeling. Also, because it is so unusual, it heightens many components of internal awareness as it diminishes the 'noise' from other components. Consciousness takes on an almost alien form, with the ego being dragged along in the passenger seat. A feeling of witnessing something sacred, or even feeling the presence of God can occur as all the top layers of 'reality' get stripped away and at the 'bottom of the hole' as I call it we are left to view the pureness of a zero and one flipping states, and then we realize that's what our entire makeup is formed of, systems of oscillations of systems oscillating, spiraling inwards and outwards from our perspective as far as we can take it.

After a few trips down the rabbit hole we may get good at navigating the inner space, and we may believe that we are communicating with and interacting with another dimension parallel to this world, that the dissociated state may open a conduit through which alien or spirit-based intelligence of pure energy sends us divine transmissions. Jury is out on whether that is real or delusion and we may never really know if there is 'another side' that we can bridge, but we do know that the mind is very complex, and that rational thought would explain it as the mind talking to itself through a glitch in its own matrix so-to-say.

With music, it can feel like there is a complete fusion of consciousness with the music, that we become only aware of the sound and that we are literally riding the wave as the signals sparks corresponding energy through the brain. I feel like in this wide-open state it is important to have the right music as it becomes a very powerful tool for tuning one's state of energy, which ripples through the body mind and spirit on a fundamental level. Music can do this in a sober state too but it is rare that we are so receptive to it that it touches our core directly.

I've holed before on MXE, seems like there is about a five to ten second delay on processing information so it's always kinda like 'what just happened, what's happening?' For me, it's not super enjoyable, there is a lower dosage sweet spot. I just don't get as much out of it getting too far out there anymore. After hours and hours it can be mentally exhausting. MXE lasts too long IMO. It's nice that on K it only lasts about an hour so you're not in for the long haul if you really get out there. If you continually re-dose on MXE sometimes you can be in it for 10-12 hours which can seem like a long time doing battle with reality.

It's cool some of you can enjoy music on dissociatives. Music appreciation on dissos isn't too hot for me. It all sounds very distant like delayed, echoing farts in a cave.

it feels like you're dead and in some sort of after life getting dragged through very dense dimensions full of different compartments/rooms and that there is something very real or alive about the place you are in. they all happened to me on accident, its is by no means fun....more like the scariest fucking ride imaginablle, euphoric one moment bloody and taboo the next. IV use is best for the deepest holes, someting about going from zero to infinity in a few seconds is more effective for remember ing the experience and not blacking out i thnk.

IME you find yourself viewing a very obscure scene, but simply from a perspective rather than your eyes, the scene is similar to classic CEV's although does not contain colour, I have experienced things like floating through a tunnel, simply being in a world of odd shapes and vast minimal landscapes. This is all on high end doses where I find walking, talking and any movement extremely difficult and sluggish.