Drugs

Welcome Guest!
  • MDMA Moderators:

What happened? Was this really mdma?

Status
Not open for further replies.

luxray

Bluelighter
I've taken MDMA 5 times, with 1-3 months in between rolls.
The first three times I got the classic MDMA experience, with some nystagmus and jaw clenching (I get more nystagmus than others on the same dose). I've never gotten sick on the come up or felt nauseated during the roll (not even on a large dose). Great afterglow.

The last two times I've had a new batch, witch tested as MDMA with ez-test, but I wonder if it's not really MDMA at all.

1 time with new batch:
Outside psytrance party. I had taken LSD, and 4 hours in to the trip i decided to drop some MDMA. Because the time distortion, I've ended up taking 0.4 in 5 minutes, thinking it was hours in between. It hit me hard, puking, almost passing out, overheated, couldn't speak, and I was floored for several hours. I had nice tactile enhancement, and a lot of empathy. No euphoria. Because of the empathy, and the fact that people came to our camp because they noticed I had taken too much and need company, I had a great time. Could sleep 6-7 hours after ingesting it.

Felt a little low the next two weeks, but nothing much.

Had a 3 month break in between because of my large dose.

2 time with new batch:
I only slept 6.5 hours the night before (I need 9 hours), and was outside from 06.30 to 18.00. I was really exhausted when I got home at 19.00, and slept for 2 hours. Felt like crap when waking up, but since we had already bought the tickets for the party, we decided to go anyway.

I dropped 0.15 at 00.00. After 1 hour I felt sick, and had to go throw up, and just sit outside for a while (I've never even gotten close to throw up, or feeling bad on my previous batch of MDMA). I had extreme warm and cold shivers. Soon I started getting better, but then I had to go back outside to throw up again. I went back inside, but couldn't dance, I felt floored. Didn't want to talk at all. Almost fell asleep. No energy. It was like I had a vail over my head, it felt clouded, and I actually was emotionless. I noticed that the place and music was amazing, but didn't feel anything at all.

After 1,5 hours I wondered if I should drop some more, but decided not to. I was starting to feel better, and getting in a better mood, and there is really no point in chasing the high (I figured I was either to tired to roll properly, or there was something funky with my stuff). 2 hours in I started to enjoy my self, felt sober almost - but at the same time I new I wasn't because dancing was really fun (I never dance when sober, feels odd). I was more social then usual, people were great, but nothing like on MDMA. The rest of the party I had a great time, but as stated nowhere near an MDMA feeling. Was in a good mode, but no euphoria, just enjoying an awesome party. I didn't feel any comedown, it just faded into nothing sort of. I was able to sleep 6 hours after the initial drop.

Today I feel ok, no hangover or crash. A little tired, but nothing much.

Effetcts
No euphoria at all
Some empathy
Very increased tactile sensation
Extreme nystagmus (couldn't see a thing, just as much as when i dropped 0.4 of the same batch).
Extreme jaw clenching
Nausea till about 2 hours after the drop
Tiredness till about 2 hours after the drop
No desire to redose
After 2 hours - very, very fun to dance - but wasn't feeling energetic

I've taken too little MDMA before, and this was nothing like that.
I wonder if my batch is actually methylone? But methylone turns yellow with ez-test... My batch turned black instantly.

I'm really confused about what happened.

The new batch could have been cut with something else that doesn't show any reaction or it's reaction produces light colorification to ez-test. This could be high dose of caffeine or cathinones among other things. In this case you'll only notice the reaction to MDMA which, in fact, should turn purple almost immediately, then in a few seconds it should turn black-ish.

According to the reagent testing topic here:

"These reagents are not sufficient to confidently rule out the presence of most cathinones in combination with other agents that produce strong colors."

So it's difficult to say, others might be more knowledgeable.

Ps to mods: while this could be called as an ID thread which is against the rules, I'd like to see ideas related to this case.

Ps to mods: while this could be called as an ID thread which is against the rules, I'd like to see ideas related to this case.

Point taken, but any speculation regarding what it could be determined from behavioural effects is not in BL's aim of HR. If you've tested it and it's gone black, then it could be cut and very weak.

Nevertheless, this is substance I.D. which is against the rules.

Status
Not open for further replies.