Open Discussion What happened to the homeless thread subforum?

Anonymous Dissident

Bluelighter
I'm wondering if I'm blind or if the homeless thread forum was moved or removed. I've got a question that doesn't really fit in any of the other forums here and dont know where to put it. Thanks in advance for any assistance,
AD

I'm wondering if I'm blind or if the homeless thread forum was moved or removed. I've got a question that doesn't really fit in any of the other forums here and dont know where to put it. Thanks in advance for any assistance,
AD

we got rid of it a while back. People were using it to troll and spam. If you tell me what the thread is about I could give you my opinion as to where it should go. Or just do your best and if it needs moved a mod will do it.

Seems like a lot of homeless-ish threads can land in LAVA or DC if you don't want them trolled in TL

Seems like a lot of homeless-ish threads can land in LAVA or DC if you don't want them trolled in TL
I ended up putting it in N&PD and the mods haven't moved it or anything, so I guess that was a reasonable place to put it. I'll keep DC and TL in mind for future threads with questionable final destination.

Thanks for the responses,
AD

OMG I *thought* that but didn't dare. Instead I went with the opportunity to post the SP clip I re-discovered earlier.
I always find a way to say what comes to mind somehow.

My mind is clean, I intend no harm.

Matters can be sensitive and there is a time and place for humour ofc.

But we need natural brevity still. :)

I always find a way to say what comes to mind somehow.

My mind is clean, I intend no harm.

Matters can be sensitive and there is a time and place for humour ofc.

But we need natural brevity still. :)

"Brevity" is a good word which I've never used for some reason.