Empathogenic
    Drugs

Welcome Guest!
  • MDMA Moderators:

What happened that night?

SWIMpsy

Greenlighter
Hi all,

Soo I am quite new to everything and something has been bugging me since it happened.
My friend and I went out to a club and they decided to get some MDMA, I had never done it before and decided to try it. So someone tested a pill and said it was fairly strong, so I decided to take a quarter of a pill. Spent most of my time outside chilling with friends and I just ended up feeling calm and my mind was peaceful and clear (not full of multiple thoughts like it normally is).

My one friend and I decided to leave and goto another club, at that club I took another half. We went inside and within an hour I started to, what I'd imagine be referred to as "roll" or "rush". I felt euphoric for sure. Calm, peaceful, happy, content, I had complete faith and trust in my friend and felt closer to her and was soo chilled with everyone and everything around me. It was truly amazing, great experience!

Then the next day I felt a bit more emotional than usual, I was either happier or sadder than I should have been. Not by much though.
The week went past and all was good, emotions were a bit weird still though. I just wanted to feel the same as well and just go out more and DANCE more!

Then I got upset with a close friend of mine and started hurting the next weekend, on Saturday. Exactly 7 days after I had tried E for the very first time. Ended up at a club and bumped into someone who was able to get. I got a pill and took half of it and gave the other half to a friend who was there. I waited around an hour and a half to two hours and felt nothing really. I then got a cap from him with some crystals in it. I took 3/4 (three quarters) of the cap and gave the other quarter to my friend. I waited a while and then it was weird. It felt as if I was about to start rolling for a minute and then I felt normal again, this kept happening for a few minutes. A few minutes later (maybe 10?) I was dancing, feeling normal when suddenly I started feeling EXTREMELY HOT and not good. Something felt wrong. I then "crashed", I just felt emotionally wrecked. I just stood there on the dance floor, completely still and feeling like I wanted to just die. I was still feeling really hot, I told my one friend I was going to get some water. I gulped down two glasses of water. Bumped into another friend who was rolling, she saw I looked bad. Took my outside where there was a cool breeze, put water on me and blew me to try and cool me down. I was drenched in sweat. I just sat outside worried about what was happening to me. After around 3 minutes or so I started to then feel very cold. Like to the point where I was uncomfortably cold and wanted to put a heater on. It was winter, although in South Africa so no extreme cold temps like in other countries - we don't get snow. I was wearing a short sleeve T-shirt too.

I then moved near to one of the heater to try warm up a bit, but kept my distance as I didn't want to over heat again. I had to get some warmth though as it was just too cold outside for me. I spent about 5 more minutes there warming up and calming down and then went back inside and danced again. I felt normal again - as if I had not taken anything. My friends tried to get me rolling again by "cooking" although I never felt that euphoric feeling which I had felt the 1st time. I was not tired at all though and I had to keep on chewing gum. We ended up leaving at 5am, I dropped friends off at home and got back to my place at 7.30, struggled to sleep and only got 3 hours of sleep. I felt emotionally perfect and at peace with my close friend who had initially upset me, although only for the rest of that week.

I have no clue what happened there, any ideas? I have not taken any MDMA since, wanted to recently but had the flu so decided it was safest not to. I will probably try again this weekend, it would have been around a month, maybe 5 weeks, since I last took (will be my 3rd time if I take this weekend).
I am thinking of taking a single pill and 1g of shrooms, never done shrooms before but I think that needs its own thread?

Sorry you had a bad experience. You took untested drugs. No one knows what was in your "cap".

1) Test your drugs; check out dancesafe.org
2) You should space out your rolls by at least a month
3) I would get comfortable with BOTH mdma and shrooms before I combine them.

There are analogs that are similar in effect yet also lacking..... You also should wait a good 3 weeks on between each rroll

There are also so many factors involved beyond that. In the end all you can do is learn more about yourself and what you put in your body so you can avoid things that cause this.

Hmm, alright. So literally could be anything which causes such things?
Read somewhere that if it is mixed with heroin / opiates it can often lead to throwing up?

As for getting something to test, how well would a reagent such as marquis or mandelin work for testing the caps or pills before hand?
What is the stuff you want to try and avoid and what is alright / possibly nice to have mixed in with the MDMA?

Opiates are highly unlikely... You seem like you know what to do already. The testing kits are extremely valuable tools that could not only save money, but also lives. Definitely invest in a full kit set and store airtight in a fridge and you can use them a long time for any pill or even to help identify possible research compound batches that have history.

There are no drug recommendation threads and in the attitude of harm reduction don't take anything to don't understand enough to feel comfortable with your ability to handle it... If you lose friends over your use and actions using than it becomes a problem. If your physical health deteriorates from use it is a problem. If you can't manage a job on it than it's a problem.