• Welcome Guest

Forum Guidelines Bluelight Rules
    Fun 💃 Threads Overdosed? Click
    D R U G   C U L T U R E

What goes in your raving time capsule?

bowdenta

Bluelighter
So let's say raving becomes popular again in another 1000 years and during this time, there is a renewed interest in plurry things. In case this ever happens, i think we should make a raving time capsule

included are:

1) glow sticks (and photons) - essential for dancing, blowing people up, and just cuz they look kewl

2) vicks - prefferably an half burnt inhaler because the more vapors the better

3) kandi - make sure they have ghey plurry messages like "I am teh sunshine kid"

4) vinyl - its 3006, they dont know what the fuck vinyl is

5) white doves and blue dolphins - on second thought, those have probably all been eaten by now

6) candy (note the diff in sp) - whats better than a cherry flavored glow in the dark lolly at a rave? one thats been half sucked from the zombie sitting next to you

6) UFO pants - make sure to fill them with #'s 1-6

8 ) Feather boas...these are sensational

9) Gallons of smelly hand sanitizer (this is one my new favorite roll tricks)

Edit: Don't know how I forgot this....but definitely lots and lots of K for the comedown!!! =D

Last edited:
10) gas masks

11)whistles

12) Happy Hardcore cds

great thread=D

1#recordbox and bag (Identity Crisis, aka. Furious George, Merry Prankstaz/UAP/ A.TX/CC)

#2 flyers for other parties

3# ufo's or snowboarding pants(digiflage)

#4mask/vix vapo and inhaler=D

5#digital camera with some saved pics

purplefirefly said:
8 ) Feather boas...these are sensational
Indeed! :)<3

And adding stickers, koosh balls, and blinky lights! :D

Big Goggles in funky colors (like my yellow ones with the biohazard holigrams on the lenses!!)
Kikwearz!!!! The baggier the better (with lotsa neon and pockets for glowsticks!)
Recipes for mdma (so if the art has been lost it can be learned again)
Tracks from every rave genre (especially trance, turntablism and psychedelic) In as many formats as possible (Minidisc, cd, vinyl, cassette, whatever)
Nitrous chargers, and a cracker, and balloons (with instructions)
A bong, and some weed in a black glass jar vaccuum sealed.
I cant think of anything else cuz I'm stoned off hash and k-pinnin like a bitch

my one hemp necklace that has turned dark brown and even black in some places from sweating in it so much

my black adidas fishing hat that is supposed to be white on the inside, but is also brown from sweating so much

my once-white button down collared shirt that is now a tan color and also brown in some places, from various forms of raver grime and outdoor mud

my caffiene khakis that have been sewn back together at least 4 times

def a pair of glowstix

a bunch of empty baggies that have had the residue licked clean from them

an empty bottle of ravergade (gatorade)

some Joker brand rolling papers

Last edited:
maybe i'm sad but a set of bongoos and a some uv reactive body paint and one big ass black light light.
oh and a warning label do not sit on the tables

+1 on the magic glasses

candy
flyers
phat pants
whistles
glowsticks
PICTURES
photons/blinky lights
raver pet (the stuffed animal that all of us candy kids carried around)
masks
vicks
pacifiers (for the added effects ;))
music

Plur

My Rave capsule would include:

*My first binky...it was a pink and white Hello Kitty pacifier with a Kandy bead necklace i made for it so i could wear it around my neck.

*All my Kandy jewlery that i made, and received from people at parties

*The sparkly kitty costume ears i use to wear to parties..along with the 4 sets of pixie wings i wore

*The pairs of Ufo's,Caffiene,and vinyl pants i wore to parties

*Body glitter

*the purple gas mask with the mini jars of Vix that screwed onto the ventalation part

*A set of regular glow stix, a set of glow stix with strings, and the oral glow stix

*My multi colored wigs

*the cd book i have filled with my "party music"..*badboy bill,Dj Funk,Ried Speed,Dj Oryan,Exodus,Liquid Sugar,Micro,Keoki,Sasha and Digweed,Dj Assualt, Micheal Myers, PleasureHead,Rob Gee,and so on...

*A sheet of Acid, a few E pills, a vile of the yellow label K, a dust dipped cigarette, and some Molly

* The teletubby plusheez that some random Kandy Kid gave me at CountDown 6 a few hours before he ended up ODing in the bathroom and dying....

*All the party Fliers i had that literally wall papered my old bedroom...completely

Im pretty sure thats it....

- Glowsticks
- photons/ LEDs
- Pacifier
- kandi
- menthol cigarettes
- some fancy underground rave flier
- vicks inhaler + chapstic
- dust mask for those 'Doofs' ;)
- embarrassing photo of you fully wasted on the floor in a cuddle puddle and/or a picture of your extremely dilated pupil
- mirror
- somekind of DJ mix cd (possibly epic trance or HHC)
- and there needs to be somekind of drug in there, mabie a cracked whippit, energy drink/caffeine or 5-htp pills
- & Def. a reference to PLUR

I'd disguise a Jack in the box as a time capsule to punch someone in the face when they opened it :)

pictures of the freaked out people who happend to be on the other side of the doors at 4am when the elevator opened and it was full of colorfull kids with giant pupils.
my giant brown columbia hoodie. (so fucking comfortable)
a jar of chemical filled sweat
some of my happyhardcore,dnb,and hard trance mixes
green strawberrys, ketamine, and some ghb for a wonderful EKG( to be dosed while wearing the insanly soft and comfortable brown hoodie)
and of course my photons.

over 1000 records i've collected over the years
6000$ + in dj gear / sound equipment
over 300 cd's
12 years worth of flyers of events i've djed or put on, vip passes and lanyards
copies of every mix cd i've ever done, other treasured / influential albums + mixes