• Philosophy and Spirituality
    Welcome Guest
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
    Threads of Note Socialize
  • P&S Moderators: Xorkoth | Madness

What god(s) do you worship by your actions?

I also take evil seriously but I do not believe that evil is an entity or a force unto itself, if you will.
I think all evil is a distortion, corruption, or perversion of basic life impulses-- or, in many cases, Good.

I look at Good/Evil like Light/Dark or Heat/Cold.
Light and Heat are energy, a force. Dark/Cold are not forces or anything, really. They are the absence of energy.
Likewise, Evil is not a thing-- it is an absence (or distortion) of a thing (Good).

I know, I know--- there are horrendous evils in the world that make it hard to NOT believe in a devil, or Satan, or Evil as a force. But I believe that if we step back and look objectively at the causes of such evils, we'd see things more clearly.
But we cannot see clearly, and we honestly don't know.

It's made infinitely more difficult on purpose and by design.

There are other dimensions in my consideration.

Djinns really exist, and the rest. It's a deep pit which I consider, reason to have a bottom.

It's too much for a mortal mind. I don't form beliefs based on hopes.

If I did that I'd keep quite happy. I aim to be fully open and honest with myself.

No blind faith though.

Another thing.We got a "wisdom of the olds"Not sure how to translate,but i guess it share some simmilarities with"What comes aroung go around".In my language sounds that-"What is knuckled for(on the gate),same answered from behind(the door)...Hope you understand
Karma. Consequence.

Also, reading some comments above, I do feel we can live without evil.

But it is here, it has a place and a function.

We can't see the bigger picture, yet!

Bad english -correct.You-incredibly hostile,despite try to talk nicely-correct.For what you beating your drum?Novody fuckin' cares.When i opened your post see always one same-mysoginic,sadistic God....boring man.Don't be farrisei,you know what i mean.Remember the tale of Christ with stick in the eye.That was talk about.Ofcourse i judge,like almost everybody,but its not right,cause i have not moralle right to do it.Just like you.Cause we ordinary man and you are as gnostic as i am angel.Sorry can't talk about such difficult issues about religion and particularly Christianity,cause i got no English or King James bible.so no possible to quotes.There are enough differencies between them.Also i don't care,cause my belief is self sufficient for me personally.And i am not in kindergarten.Put on a good suit like a mormon go around the houses and preach,if you want.may be would have greater succes.

Given what you gave, I was as kind as possible.

You said not to judge, yet you judged my response.

You do not and cannot do what you suggest.

Regards
DL

If you don't have God's mercy on you....or call it just"good luck" your "fittest"ain_t cost a shit.dust in the wind
Mercy from a genocidal prick. How droll.

So your God set things up where you have to kowtow to him, honor genocide, homophobia and misogyny to get into heaven.

Go ahead and sell your soul to Satan.

Regards
DL

Also, reading some comments above, I do feel we can live without evil.

But it is here, it has a place and a function.

We can't see the bigger picture, yet!
I do, I think. Most don't.

Few agree but none can refute my views.

Evolution forces us to compete and that is when all human to human evil occurs.

Take that competition and small evil out of our evolution, and we go extinct.

Regards
DL

Djinns really exist,
And where is the proof of what you cannot prove except by a faith you say you do not have?????

If I said a Gjinn killer existed, would you believe me?

What makes you think your statement won't be see as anything but a lie

Regards
DL

I take it deadly seriously. I believe in it. And in it having a source, fueller.

A consciousness commanding.

I stand totally against it. I fight it with light but I'm also a seriously tough Mfcker, in spirit don't mean fists.

Fists will only get us a little way but in facing evil I think they need to come out still.
I am luckier than you.

My thinking has not been corrupted by supernatural beliefs.

Why are you fighting what your bible says God created for his pleasure?

Why do you sing that Adam's sin was a happy fault and necessary to God's plan, yet you would end what God need for his plan.

Explain your strange anti God and anti Christian beliefs and ways.

Regards
DL

I do, I think. Most don't.

Few agree but none can refute my views.

Evolution forces us to compete and that is when all human to human evil occurs.

Take that competition and small evil out of our evolution, and we go extinct.

Regards
DL
I have considered, reasoned this myself.

But also that I am a dumbed up mortal who has an imaginarily inflated delusion of critical thought, deduction, attaining knowledge through reason or deep thinking.

I have some unordinary beliefs. i.e. Earth is a crater on the moon the reflection in the firmament of the bigger Earth we have been denied knowledge of this reset, the Earth may have been un then repopulated about 1800 after some real wars using proper nuke tech of a different nature, not actually employed in Japan on near same level

All other planets, craters too, reflected seperately.

And that we have been hacked, I mean I know this because I have been trying do sonething about it, seeing real evidence in process, with Nanotechnology.

Artificial Intelligence. A demonic parasite set upon us at whole.

I see evil as an invader. It's also a trickster.

AI is in us all, control system.

I believe we can live heavenly in a land where evil has no place, once it is removed, and does not return.

Another thing.We got a "wisdom of the olds"Not sure how to translate,but i guess it share some simmilarities with"What comes aroung go around".In my language sounds that-"What is knuckled for(on the gate),same answered from behind(the door)...Hope you understand
I do not think that wisdom is directly related to age.

I know many old people, but not too many bright people.

Seeking bright minds is a part of what I do so that I might lose arguments.

Loosing an argument is a great gift that they might give me.

Regards
DL

Given what you gave, I was as kind as possible.

You said not to judge, yet you judged my response.

You do not and cannot do what you suggest.

Regards
DL
Low grade on kindness -man.it_s called unrespectful.no use

What kind of androgynous God is Yahwe what a bullshit man.It's a spirit.Can' have a real visible form or could have any form.Jesus is Jahve also,despite that one is a Father and other the Son.....and we got the third face-Holy spirit.It's not a man,not a woman.Yes it's a dogmat,that i can't have such knowledge to understand.Don't why they portrait him as man.Stupid.God is one,but also three.(appearence of the three angels before Abraham in Mamre forest is describe as Gos's visit )Butvthat's not matter.....when i see somebody tried to interpetate Bible run....if you achieved some level of knowledge to understand what is written inside,the last think,thatbyou do is made some interpretation."Leave the dead buries their dead".Salvation is personal think personally for me,just like you pass through life with your own strenght and people,who loves you and cared about you can give only their support.....but the fight is personal yours,just like the personal cross is just suit just for you,not anybody else
Again, you show that you have not studies Jewry or their androgynous God.

If not an androgynous Adam, where did rib woman come from?

Do try spell check when/if you reply.

Regards
DL

I do not think that wisdom is directly related to age.

I know many old people, but not too many bright people.

Seeking bright minds is a part of what I do so that I might lose arguments.

Loosing an argument is a great gift that they might give me.

Regards
DL
Not related to age?This wisdom comes of the beginnings off human societies.It's very old&ancient

Low grade on kindness -man.it_s called unrespectful.no use
Only to those who cannot have a proper discussion/debate.

You are correct in that I disrespect the Christians for their really poor morals around homophobia and misogyny etc.

Regards.
DL

I believe we can live heavenly in a land where evil has no place, once it is removed, and does not return.
Then you would have a stagnant human species that would die out.

As Christians sing, Adam's sin is required for God's plan.

You want to screw up perfection, what we have here and now, because you do not understand the good of evil in our evolution.

Regards
DL

Only to those who cannot have a proper discussion/debate.

You are correct in that I disrespect the Christians for their really poor morals around homophobia and misogyny etc.

Regards.
DL
Hey man.wake up.I can have a good discussion with you even you are disrespectful and weird with fanatic levels.I can't discuss with quotes from the Bible on obvious reasone.Are you really sane enough?

Get better, stop wasting my time with personal garbage, or go away.

If you want to respect a genocidal, homophobic and misogyny loving religion, go ahead, but do not expect moral people to agree with you.

Regards
DL