Australian & Asian
    Drug Discussion

Welcome Guest!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
  • AADD Moderators: swilow | Vagabond696

Stimulants What gets more outlaw M.C bikies jail time than drugs

Boku_

Bluelighter
What gets more outlaw M.C bikies jail time than drugs?

Pride and Ego! smart bikies don't hold grudges, don't act out of passion it's unprofessional and hurts profits.

kinda. Organised crime is a bit of a exaggeration when describing outlaw M.C bikers. You know how many 3 strike bikies are doing time here in Australian.

You seem to imply that there are "smart bikies". Isn't that like saying salt is sweet, or that snow is hot?
Seems like the criminal world always has a mix of dumb cunts (obsessed with pride/status, operate on base animal instinct, or just dumb)
And the smarter ones who hold tight to low key, not caught up in pride & know that silence & going unnoticed are the keys to longevity.
..one wld think anyway.

I’d guess more of them are doing major time in jail for assault cum murder than for drugs in Oz.

I don’t remember all the names but it seems like there’s been at least 10 bikie murder trials just in NSW over the last few years.

And the ‘never back down’ and ‘one in all in’ mindset leads to a lot of absolutely pointless escalation of small incidents (like say cut off in traffic by a civilian) into full-blown assault with intent to cause grievious bodily harm.

I also suspect shifting racial composition in some clubs increases violence.

That’s why I stick to Asians for all my organised crime needs. They have no interest in bikes, colours, violence, or small talk. Just value for money and repeat business.

Well Bikies do sell Crystal Meth/ICE they aren't allowed to take/do ICE because of how strong it is and the same is true for Heroin. The hardest drugs they are allowed to do in Bikie Clubs is Speed and Cocaine.
Who doesn’t let them? Their mums?

I do remember in the original HS Thompson book about the California Hells Angels that the only drug they avoided back in the day was LSD - and that was mainly because it would render most people incapable of riding their Harley for a good few hours. Heroin not rated highly because it made people boring sleepyheads rather than high octane marauding party monsters which is how the clubs used too want to be seen as.

These days when someone says ‘Outlaw MC’ in Sydney I just think of Arab Roid Heads who don’t understand that a V-Rod is not actually a bikie bike or that boots should be made of leather and not sold at outlet sports stores.

That’s why I stick to Asians for all my organised crime needs. They have no interest in bikes, colours, violence, or small talk. Just value for money and repeat business.
This. 95% of my legitimate and illegitimate are either Vietnamese, Chinese or Korean. Deal with them long enough, and you're a man of your word (they hate bullshit, with a passion), you have an unbeatable army to back you. When/if that need should ever arise.

Well Bikies do sell Crystal Meth/ICE they aren't allowed to take/do ICE because of how strong it is and the same is true for Heroin. The hardest drugs they are allowed to do in Bikie Clubs is Speed and Cocaine.
The Rebels constitution clearly states that every member has absolutely no involvement whatsoever in methamphetamine whether via use or sales. If there is it's an instant $10k fine paid to the chapter president (who in turn pays the state pres) colours stripped and bike taken. Maybe a little slap by the now ex-brothers for good measure.

They actually have a large sign at the entrance to their Melbourne (Sunshine) club house inside that says "the only smoking pipes allowed here" and a picture of a bikes exhaust and smoking shotgun barrels. The Rebels allowing in Black Power has caused a lot of drama.

This. 95% of my legitimate and illegitimate are either Vietnamese, Chinese or Korean. Deal with them long enough, and you're a man of your word (they hate bullshit, with a passion), you have an unbeatable army to back you. When/if that need should ever arise.
The day I was invited for tea, asked my opinion on quality, and extended credit (without ever having asked for it) sticks in my mind like my First Holy Communion as a kid.

Plenty of drug activity going on with bikie clubs ...fool to believe otherwise...constitution lmao yea right mate .

I remember maybe 12 -15 years the rapid way to get your hands on some emergency coke at 4 AM in Sydney was to talk to a streetwalker on William Street or at the Cross and for the usual gram price plus $50 for her a Comanchero, in colours on occasion, would materialise a block away and have you sorted in about 10 mins.

Now we got no streetwalkers, no comancheros, and no coke in that part of town.

William St and the Cross changed completly these days ...all upmarket tourist destination.Place is sterile now no vibrancy or energy there ...1970s 80s the place had heart and soul.

Whatever lol ...dont get your panties in a twist....lol@officer
I provide facts, and you laugh? Sure, the Comos, Bandidos, Fink's, Mongols... All move meth like it's going out of fashion. They have nothing in their constitution that forbids it. I've personally seen at least 4 rebels get the shit kicked out of them for being in the same house as an ice addict... They do not stand for meth users or dealers. If you know different, or think you know different, the source of your information is completely incorrect.

You have your opinion I have mine...leave it at that ....why dont you google John Jamie Tozer.... Sydney Lethbridge Park 2017 ....theres some facts for you.Seeing he is locked up for cooking and he isnt the only one.You ever wonder why they opened up chapters in Asia Thailand 🤔years ago ...

I guess you could say he is just a beginner with his amount....not like the lads who tried to import 140kg in Vic from Canada....guess they didnt read the constitution thoroughly along with a number of others.The list goes on if you research it

You have your opinion I have mine...leave it at that ....why dont you google John Jamie Tozer.... Sydney Lethbridge Park 2017 ....theres some facts for you.Seeing he is locked up for cooking and he isnt the only one.You ever wonder why they opened up chapters in Asia Thailand 🤔years ago ...
Got me on that one. I remember that. Fucking putrid grub that cunt is.