• BASIC DRUG
    DISCUSSION
    Welcome to Bluelight!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
    Benzo Chart Opioids Chart
    Drug Terms Need Help??
    Drugs 101 Brain & Addiction
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums
  • BDD Moderators: Keif’ Richards | negrogesic

What foods to eat to increase trypsin? (for vyvanse)

trocious

Bluelighter
I know there are some supplements out there containing strictly trypsin, but what are some foods that naturally contain, or contribute to creating trypsin?

There are also however trypsin inhibitors, which I believe are soy nuts such as black beans etc.

Is my best bet to order a trypsin supplement online? I would rather just adjust my diet to optimize trypsin production. (p.s., searching on bluelight and google produced only information pertaining to trypsin inhibitors, and not much at that).

thanks! :)

After doing some further research I've come to some conclusions people taking vyvanse might find useful:

1.) The easiest way to naturally get enzymes (in-tact enzymes) is to eat raw food, specifically vegetables. Different fruits/vegetables contain different enzymes; I haven't been able to find any specific foods containing trypsin, but I believe things like broccoli would be your best bet.

2.) Because trypsin is a protease (a protein digesting enzyme), levels of it increase in the pancreas in response to a high protein diet. This mechanism can be exploited to naturally increase the amount of trypsin the body produces by eating a high protein diet.

These are mainly conjectures, but I hope that with some further testing we can figure out how to manipulate Vyvanse metabolism.

I have found the same problem, I couldn't seem to find an exact answer for "how to increase Trypsin levels in your body". SWIM wanted to know because Vyvanse has an anti-abuse chemical in it that is only broken down by enzymes. And the enzymes can only work so fast. So no matter how much Vyvanse SWIM takes, it will still feel the same because it's being broken down at the same rate. So if that guy is right (sorry for bieng informal lol) then that means that protease such as Trypsin will increase the amount of enzymes in your body causing the amount of Vyvanse to be broken down at an increased rate, ultimately meaning that the effects of vyvanse will be much stronger. Now, I'm no scientist, I'm just a kid in high school, but I think I'm onto something here. People diagnosed with ADHD are often prescribed Vyvanse. And if you didn't know already, about 80% of patients report having lack of appetite, or no appetite at all. So if this is the case, and I don't know if someone has Thought of this before, or if it is already in the vyvanse. But since most people taking the medicine have a very unbalanced diet, and dont eat much and are generally being unhealthy by not eating, and binge eating after the Vyvanse wears off (usually right before bed), don't you think we could add Trypsin to the vyvanse to add enzymes to the body? Because I can guarantee that at least 80% of people taking vyvanse don't eat, wich means they are not adding Trypsin to there body. And im sure that atleast 95% of those people dont eat vegetables when taking vyvanse. Like I said, I'm not a scientist and I probably have no clue what enzymes are, but if I'm thinking correctly, then I think it would be a good idea to some how add Trypsin to the vyvanse tablet itself.

Conclusion - since people who use vyvanse loose there appetite, and sometimes go the whole day with out eating anything, it is decreasing the effectiveness of the medicine. Because Trypsin is converted to enzymes in the body, and enzymes break down Vyvanse. So the medicine us basically contradicting itself. Yes, the medicine works great, but only when you eat. But the medicine causes you to not feel hungry and to not want food. Wich means that taking vyvanse can be unhealthy and ineffective. I think the medicine will work much better by adding Trypsin. You might think "yea, but that's the whole purpose of the anti-abuse chemical is so that the enzymes break the vyvanse down at a slow steady rate." So by focusing on anti - recreational aspects, they forgot all about the kids who need it to get good grades, and to go to any college they want, and choose any career path they want. I know this was long, and I am probably extremely wrong about my hypothesis, but if you read all this, props!