• MDMA &
    Empathogenic
    Drugs

Welcome Guest!
  • MDMA Moderators:

What exactly is the RC Bk-MDMA

Drag2019

Bluelighter
So I'm wondering what is BK-MDMA and if it is worth researching it or is 6-APB and 5-MAPB far better alternatives?

BK-MDMA was a wonderful substance that felt a lot like true MDMA but required a higher dose and the roll didn't last quite as long. Unfortunately I haven't seen any available in a long time and if someone says they have some its probably a different cathinone or another substance entirely

Ya that makes sense... that seems to align with the info and anecdotes I've heard.

After eating a lot of Qat in the past I wondered what gave it that glowing sloppy feel that Amphetamine's miss.

I feel the same about bk-MDMA. To me its better then MDMA, and without actual proof. I think its the Cathinone that replaced the Amphetamine that makes me like it more. In the sense of relaxing organic flavor, Aloe Vera for the soul.

And no comedown, the day after ime.

Comparing 6-APB with MDMA is like comparing a Mammoth with a Elephant (they are alike). And then i am excluding the stimulant effect's of MDMA as 6-APB barely has them.

Both are heavy Serotonine releaser's/ inhibitor's, but I was not prepared or expacting a seemingly everlasting flooring roll. When i popped a 100 mg 'BenzoFury', they nicknamed 6-APB. A totally overwelming experience, pleasant but in a weird way. Switching music and basic need's i could do. But no way dancing my ass of would be an option on this substance.

Last edited:
So I'm wondering what is BK-MDMA and if it is worth researching it or is 6-APB and 5-MAPB far better alternatives?
I know that it is not allowed to ask for specific drug sources, but I hope that the following form of posing a question is acceptable. If not, please accept my apologies in advance.
Are you asking about BK-MDMA strictly out of curiosity or because you have seen it available? Since it is not available on a Clearnet, if you have seen it available - was it through a friend/dealer or on a darknet? Since I am not asking for a specific darknet name, I hope that I am not violating the source rule.

Comparing 6-APB with MDMA is like comparing a Mammoth with a Elephant (they are alike). And then i am excluding the stimulant effect's of MDMA as 6-APB barely has them.

Both are heavy Serotonine releaser's/ inhibitor's, but I was not prepared or expacting a seemingly everlasting flooring roll. When i popped a 100 mg 'BenzoFury', they nicknamed 6-APB. A totally overwelming experience, pleasant but in a weird way. Switching music and basic need's i could do. But no way dancing my ass of would be an option on this substance.
Are you sure that MDMA that you took didn't have some form of amphetamine like 10mg of meth added to it? I've taken 6-APB on its own and in combination with 5-APB/5-MAPB on the order of 20-30 times and while I agree with you on 6-APB never-ending duration - it comes in waves - I found it far superior than pure MDMA for dancing. While I could dance on MDMA because I felt that having taken it I had to, on 6-APB I danced for up to 7 hours straight, with only a few bathroom breaks totally giving into the experience. It was so good that I couldn't make myself stop. I would only when the club would close or the host would ask people to leave. I also found that while 6-APB makes it harder to cum, it is still a lot easier than with MDMA so if I partied with a girlfriend, a dancing session would turn into a sex session back at home.

Since this thread about Methylone, I'll add something else. In my opinion Methylone is unlike any other psychoactive substance in how it enhances music perception. Somehow it stretches time so that you can hear (and adore) single notes of every instrument both in isolation and in the full glory of composition at the same time while you also feel each note orgasmically through your body as some sort of static electricity caressing your skin. The combination of these things makes an for an absolutely unique euphoric experience that sets it apart from anything that I felt MDMx, benzofuran analogue or various tryptamines. It makes you extremely horny but ruins sex more than MDMA while lacking MDMA empathogenic qualities. It a perfect self-sentered egotistical experience.

Are you sure that MDMA that you took didn't have some form of amphetamine like 10mg of meth added to it? I've taken 6-APB on its own and in combination with 5-APB/5-MAPB on the order of 20-30 times and while I agree with you on 6-APB never-ending duration - it comes in waves - I found it far superior than pure MDMA for dancing. While I could dance on MDMA because I felt that having taken it I had to, on 6-APB I danced for up to 7 hours straight, with only a few bathroom breaks totally giving into the experience. It was so good that I couldn't make myself stop. I would only when the club would close or the host would ask people to leave. I also found that while 6-APB makes it harder to cum, it is still a lot easier than with MDMA so if I partied with a girlfriend, a dancing session would turn into a sex session back at home.

Since this thread about Methylone, I'll add something else. In my opinion Methylone is unlike any other psychoactive substance in how it enhances music perception. Somehow it stretches time so that you can hear (and adore) single notes of every instrument both in isolation and in the full glory of composition at the same time while you also feel each note orgasmically through your body as some sort of static electricity caressing your skin. The combination of these things makes an for an absolutely unique euphoric experience that sets it apart from anything that I felt MDMx, benzofuran analogue or various tryptamines. It makes you extremely horny but ruins sex more than MDMA while lacking MDMA empathogenic qualities. It a perfect self-sentered egotistical experience.
MDMA in NL, at least all my presses/ powder's were, with 4 exception's, MDMA only. Adding Amphetamine is a rarity (and sold for a fraction of the cost of a pill) by the same people. And Meth-Ampehetamine att not even available here (before DW).
But we did have a free testing facility right in the center of the city, Police station on otherside of the street.
And all pill's tested were MDMA. Weirdly enough its not even the dosage that matter's. A lower dosed pill 80 mg could feel better then one with 30/ 40 mg more in it. So not all pure MDMA is alike, even without active adulterant's.

The exception's: A to me knowingly 2-CB pill, someone bought as MDMA (LOL) the guy shites rainbows with even the softest psychedelic so was happy to selll em. Two times a pill where MDA had been added. And only once I had a 'so called' trusted plug. Which turned out a mistake, my mistake. Trust is dumb, testing it on forhand isn't, just in case such a pill would cross my path. But satisfying my reptile brain was of more importance to me atm.

Horrible pill with an toxic feel. Never figured out what could have been in it. The experience wasn't placebo or speedy or trippy, just felt toxic? You live and learn.

And about the dancing, yeah in my youth 6-APB or MDMA would be a fine combo with dancing hour's. At 50 it changes, if I dance (sober) it gets me high as a kite. But taking MDMA preferably Methylone but also 6-APB, and I am out on my ass. Enjoying every moment, but no sore muscle's, dehydration/ overheating or a trip back home in broad day light. So probably related to age and setting.

Last edited:
After eating a lot of Qat in the past I wondered what gave it that glowing sloppy feel that Amphetamine's miss.

I feel the same about bk-MDMA. To me its better then MDMA, and without actual proof. I think its the Cathinone that replaced the Amphetamine that makes me like it more. In the sense of relaxing organic flavor, Aloe Vera for the soul.

And no comedown, the day after ime.

Is thst what BenzoFury was? I really enjoyed that. Did "too" high a dose at music festival once, no negative feelings I just couldnt remember where I needed to go to meet the people I was with (or where I'd been if I'm honest) but I loved it.