• Welcome Guest

Forum Guidelines Bluelight Rules
    Fun 💃 Threads Overdosed? Click
    D R U G   C U L T U R E

What ever happened to "Space Base" ?

MedicinalUser247

Bluelighter
What ever happened to Space Base ? That's Crack laced with PCP. I havn't heard of it for years... What happened ? Did people just stop using it ?

Never even heard of that combo let alone the nickname. Sounds like another PCP urban legend myth. I wouldn't doubt some brave or stupid people have tried it, though.

And yeah, sounds absolutely awful and a recipe for instantaneous psychosis.

There's more info about these kind of drug combos on Wiki. https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_polysubstance_combinations
A lot of these nicknames are quite hilarious and seems mashed together from a bunch of unrelated sources, from news media scare stories, erowid trip reports, law enforcement, tik tok videos.

Some of it seems like what some random teenager invented and is being included as some official or commonly established name, like MDMA + DPH = "Nightmare Flipping". Who the hell would do that combo? Only a teenager or some psycho.

PCP + Heroin is "Alien Sex Fiend" (lol?).

Nicotine + Any drug = "Cooler" ??

Xanax + Adderall = "Orange Dream Blossom" ????

Venlafaxine + Mitrazapine = "California Rocket Fuel" (the fuck??)

A lot of these names sound completely made up or frivolously included.

Yeah that wiki is clearly filled with nonsense (without citations) that someone filled in based on their own "expert opinion" on things rather than any evidence:

I have read hundreds (maybe more) of analytical results from real samples published over the years and have not once seen crack adulterated with active amounts of PCP. So it sounds more of an urban legend, much like that screenshot above.

Real crack users would be pissed if their crack had PCP in it.