• Cannabis Discussion Welcome Guest
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules

What equipment do I need to smoke weed?

BestBud26

Greenlighter
As far as I know, you need a grinder, a lighter, and rolling papers. With rolling papers though, do they come with filters or do you need to just get some extra card like paper for that? Is there anything else that I need and how much do the items roughly cost (in GDP)?

technically you dont need a grinder

a source of flame
something to hold the weed and direct smoke to an area you can inhale from

that's it in the most basic sense, ie, people smoke out of apples sometimes

ive only seen filters on pre-rolled products, if you are rolling your own spliff Im not sure how it would come with a filter

Yea ok thanks, so with a filter, I can just roll up any piece of worthy card and that will do the trick?

I dont really know what that means tbh but you can use anything as a filter so long as it leaves air flow for the smoke to come through

whether its a piece of a card or w/e

-Weed
-Fire
-Rolling papers + Filtertip
-Lungs, and preferably lips and hands.

-Weed
-Fire
-Rolling papers + Filtertip
-Lungs, and preferably lips and hands.

I think you got everything.

The only thing I would change in that list is "hands" -> "hand" after seeing a one handed guy in a wheelchair roll up a fat joint, I decided you don't need two hands to roll a joint.

Although, you did say preferably possibly implying that the singular would be necessary but having two would be ideal. Which might not even be fully true either tho, picturing in my head someone rolling with their feet, and I don't want to discriminate.

Depends. Here's some combinations.

Bong, water, lighter, weed.
Pipe, lighter, weed.
Papers, lighter, weed.
Blunt paper, lighter, weed.
Apple, lighter, weed.
Vaporizer, weed.

Cheers, happy tripping!

you can smoke weed from a butter knife and a kitchen hob if you really want to.
Bottle bong
Can pipe (when i first started smoking i would buy euroshopper energy drink and use that can)
Pen (dangerous cause you can inhale fumes)

We have all smoked out of things we probably shouldn't have when we were desperate i.e can, water bottle, pen haha. The easiest thing is to buy pre-rolled papers like Wiz Papers, or buy a small pipe. Enjoy!