EMD What Electronic Music r YOU listenin' to? v. Watch your bass bins! I'm tellin' yah.

One of my all time favorites! This import changed my life:

Funny thing was this Raver kid that was all about the Jump Up let me borrow it one day.

It has been mine ever since.

<3

One of my all time favorites! This import changed my life:

Funny thing was this Raver kid that was all about the Jump Up let me borrow it one day.

It has been mine ever since.

<3

That track at 7 minutes is very much what I consider myself about.

Techy and melodic... and not cheesy. All I ask for (well, sort of). <3

Noodle are you familiar with this tune? Always pops into my head when I consider the above criteria. Would fit well towards the end of that mix.

sorry for mindlessly spamming tracks by this group before, I hope one track is ok

Posting a single post/tune is not spamming, it's relentlessly posting loads of off-topic stuff that is. :)

Very nice, I love Lamb. Will post up some of their tunes.

This tune reminds me of the Katy B/Magnetic Man one - totally nailed it, with a perfect tune/voice combo.

Her tits, voice and poise are equal parts elixir to this tune for me.

This is still just too good:

Yet another nail into the coffin of Dubstep I used to love.

I'm fully aware of who was behind this project but to me the word "Dubstep" is very simple & I heard it said before my many folks "Dub from Dub Reggae & step from 2-step Garage"

Borgore output apart from 2 tunes also helped take a UK street music & water it down for American youth, the same kinda death faced Jungle back in the late 90's in the UK.

That track at 7 minutes is very much what I consider myself about.

Techy and melodic... and not cheesy. All I ask for (well, sort of). <3

Noodle are you familiar with this tune? Always pops into my head when I consider the above criteria. Would fit well towards the end of that mix.

I'm not familiar with that tune. I feel like I would need to feel it on a big system to give you a proper opinion.

I've always been a tech-house head. Lately, I've been gravitating towards more housey kinds of sounds: lo-fi, filtered, and nu-disco

:)

...currently listening to