EMD What Electronic Music r YOU listenin' to? v. Watch your bass bins! I'm tellin' yah.

Beep man, post here more. Your music tastes are really eclectic and you could not have your modstick on.

StarOceanHouse (Im going with SOH moving forward), I was check out those Head Kandi playlists and this was track one on one of them. Not disco but mellow and relaxing.

It also lead me to this which is along the same lines, a bit grittier and nice lyrics. I recommend checking out the original song.

on a UK Garage kick my man

I'm still stuck on house too: Garage, tech, prog, and a lot of older 303 heavy stuff

:)

Disc 1. If im feeling particularly daring I may continue with disc 2 once this one has finished. Perfect for 05.37 am. And I don't mean after an a/n'r either it's goes down just as well with the morning coffee

This is one of my top 5 feel good trance anthems. So good it brings the memories rushing back. Another song at the same level is As The Rush Comes:

When I first heard it, it inspired the euphoric dreams of warm summer nights partying on Ibiza. From about 2003-2005 there was a video that first captivated me about the island that i found on tranceaddict.com ; it's now in 240p in youtube -> https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=e-jWlRv0vYI Ibiza Children

SoundCloud - Artist Geebo, Track APRIL ProMo 2016 (WMC, I think).

CAcLITh.jpg

Disc 1