Alprazolam
Bromazepam
Klonopin
Lorazepam
Temazepam
Etizolam Powder
Etaqualone
Nicotine (Chain smoker) GOTTA HAVE MY NEWPZ
Indica Edibles <3 MMJ, although my state is a bitch n will never legalize it..
And last but not least, Budheavies. Budlight, HA! Water in a can.

meds: remeron, valium
drinks: coffee, beer
smokes: marijuana, tobacco
other: cyclobenzaprine, tramadol

So freaking tired of the same ol same ol, even bupe or amps would be a welcome change.

Bupropion
Percocet
Mitrazapine (prescription)
Nicotine
Ethanol (a lot of whiskey)
Cannabis...less than usual, oddly enough.
DXM (a whole lot, wowie)
Caffeine

I think that's it..
...big week. my drug use seems to increase proportionally to how much music i'm playing..

Saturday (started detox from ox): Soma, benadryl, Lost Coast Great White (beer)
Sunday Soma, herb, blow, Xan, boomers, lil bit of E (turns out its a shitty combo)
Monday Soma, herb benadryl
Tuesday Xan Soma benadryl
Wednesday 35mg of ox benadryl
Today - Possible rx for norco....and I suppose if my coworker (who's obviously a doctor) has more ox....then any combination of the 2

Oh oops, also dienolone + trestolone transdermal. In the past I've found these to mitigate WD symptoms. Lol didn't work this time around.

Last edited:
Caffeine cigarettes beer mushrooms MDMA cannabis adderall methamphetamine 25c-NBOMe oxycontin and LSD. Plus multivitamins melatonin and L-Dopa

Last edited:
5-meo-DMT
25c-nbome
AB-FUNICA
2C-E
2C-P
AKB-48
Vodka
Bupe
loprazolam
lormetazepam
ethyl loflazepate
alprazolam
diazepam
diclazepam
flubromazepam
ethylphenidate
ur-144

euuuh maybe some more, i'm a bit out of it atm but can't sleep, despite lots of benzos bupe and booze :|

Cannabis
Ethanol
Tobacco
Caffeine
Bromazepam
Codeine

@phatass don't you have a lot of tolerance for tripping so ofter? I wouldn't be able to trip multiple times a week regulary.

i have been hopping beteen different psychs, and yes i do take higher than "strong" erowid doses, but i ned to bcause i'm on abilify and zoloft, allthough i don't take them before trippin, that hav long half livs, so my toleranc is high bcause of that. Also i ill only tak the psychs together on friday and saturday, different combos each week, but i'm starting a formation typ thing , most likely beggening november, once i've found an appartement with my girl, coz atm i'm too ar from the formation location.... so i'll have to chill on the drugs, which i guess is influencing me to overdo it a bit thse pase thre months or so...

How much 2C-P did you ingest? What RoA?
This week has been shit.. I THINK only:
Temazepam
Alprazolam
Bupe
Nicotine
Beer
-.-

Heroin. TONNES (10 g +in last week)
Oxycodone. TONNES ? (5 g of + OxyContin 80)
Morphine.
Oxazepam.
Clobazam.
Loprazolam.
Cannabis. TONNES(10g+ +++ in last week)
Zoplicone.

Heroin. TONNES (10 g +in last week)
Oxycodone. TONNES ? (5 g of + OxyContin 80)
Morphine.
Oxazepam.
Clobazam.
Loprazolam.
Cannabis. TONNES(10g+ +++ in last week)
Zoplicone.

Fap fap fap fap fap
Haha prime my nikka

Methadone
Coke
Oxy
Marijuana
Nicotine
Caffeine
Promethazine

How much 2C-P did you ingest? What RoA?
-.-
i did a couple of ridiculous intranasal 2C-P lines, started with 16mg intranasal following erowid but went up to 30mg (OUCH) or orally up to 50mg, often i like to combine with anothr psych (for example 5-MEO-MiPT... nice combo) and small amounts of EPH if i get a bit tired
Still, i rate 2C-E far more than 2C-P espcially if taking orally, for duration, and generally allthough not as "powerfull" mg per mg 2CE is more euphoric IME, and i don't have any problems whatsover with the bodyload some people find too heavy and ruins their trip...

Caffeine
Tobacco
Oxycodone
Oxymorphone
Hydrocodone
Alprazolam
Temazepam
Zolpidem
Mixed Amphetamine Salts
Methylphenidate
Pregabalin
Temazepam
Triazolam

meds: remeron, valium
drinks: coffee, beer
smokes: marijuana, tobacco
other: cyclobenzaprine, tramadol

So freaking tired of the same ol same ol, even bupe or amps would be a welcome change.

Same thing minus the other category. I want amps or bupe still goddamnit. Bupe is the shit for me