oxazepam
clobazam
codeine
cannabis
alcohol
dxm
zoplicone
dph

Hmmmm I seem to regard that as last year.

this week:

oxycodone
heroin
codeine
MORPHINE(ORA MORPH)
zoplicone
and today clobazam

COPIOUS AMOUNTs OF CAnnABIS

Last edited:
^ Sounds like quite the effort man!

Just alcohol, weed, diazepam for me so far this week. Off the stimulants for the foreseeable.

MXE
Cannabis (Bud & Hash)
5-Meo-MIPT
Etizolam
4-HO-MIPT
Kava
25i-NBOMe
Tobacco

I feel like there's more but I cant remember

Ketamine
MXE
Heroin
Buprenorphine
Oxycodone
Cannabis
Alcohol
Tobacco
Nicotine
Caffeine
Diazepam

3meopcp, amphetamines, bromazepam, 4-FA, tramadol, marijuana, tobacco.

And then: tobacco, bromazepam & tramadol. Also took a few drags from a joint but then decided I didn't feel like smoking. The bromazepam and tramadol (right now i'm on like 25mg tramadol and 6mg bromazepam) are just for tapering. I do not need nor want them in my life anymore.

alcohol, caffeine, diazepam, marijuana, tobacco.

in old man doses.
nicubunu_Emoticons_Sleeping_face.png

cannabis
hydrocodone
morphine
gabbapentin
tizanidine
caffeine
ketamine

Last edited:
alcohol and caffeine, would have been salvia too if I could find the right bong to buy

3meopcp, amphetamines, bromazepam, 4-FA, tramadol, marijuana, tobacco.

And then: tobacco, bromazepam & tramadol. Also took a few drags from a joint but then decided I didn't feel like smoking. The bromazepam and tramadol (right now i'm on like 25mg tramadol and 6mg bromazepam) are just for tapering. I do not need nor want them in my life anymore.

good on you. taper at ur own pace and don't be mad at yourself if you make mistakes. its part of the game.

--

Tramadol
Alcohol
weed
Mephedrone
Etizolam

Dextro-amphetamine
Etizolam
Klonopin
Phenibut
Cannabis
clobazam
ethyl-alcohol
Dexmethylphenidate
N02

Eating some mushies this weekend:)

Long time no see bluelight, jan of this year I got so loaded I fell asleep on my Ltop and ended up crushing the screen..yep hella lame. borrowing a tab atm. Let me add I've hit bottom and shut myself off from the internet, friends, family, pretty much the world. Quit my job and only left my house to score. Feeling better about life and am joining the mdone clinic later this week. Anyways now that I got that off my chest this week I've done A 50mcg fent patch, bupe, methadone and pot.

Clonazepam
Alprazolam
Methadone
Zolpidem
Quetiapine
Cannabis
25i-NBOMe
Lorazepam
Gabapentin
DPH
Methylone
Caffeine
L-theanine
Melatonin
L-lysine

Jees, I always felt like such a druggie till I came here :\

I've just used beer and caffeine this week, recently stopped toking due to financial straights. If I even knew anyone who sold anything else I might actually be doing more, but alas... No social connections.